5.0 out of 5 stars really cute
I bought this bracelet and the turquoise version with a heart as a present for my niece.
They are really cute worn together or separately. And could be nice for an adult too.
Published on 5 Mar 2011 by helen

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Bu!
The bracelet arrived in a lovely presentation box and that's where the quality ended, I'm afraid. It was overpriced and looked 100% better in the picture.

The cord was patchy in colour and the charm was cheap and nasty.

Published 16 months ago by Claire P

5.0 out of 5 stars really cute, 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: Silver Star On Green Cord Friendship Bracelet 21Cm Adjustable (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Bu!, 8 May 2013

The cord was patchy in colour and the charm was cheap and nasty.

I did contact the seller to return the bracelet for a full refund and I have to say that they were very helpful and refunded me right away, and told me I could keep the bracelet anyway.

I've since given it to charity.