on 8 August 2011
This works fine straight out of the box, plugged in no hassle at all, no messing with the fitment, plug, fire shutter, job done, that's all I need... arrived very quickly with friendly service, recommended!
on 20 February 2012
Being retired and on a budget I bought this remote and to me it is excellent value.
It worked straight from the box onto my D5100 and I use it almost every day.
Thank you, nice service, nice product :)
on 15 December 2011
The remote works very well with my D3100, it's easy and quick to use, great value and arrived very quickly. I would recommend this remote to all my friends.
on 1 March 2012
I was looking for a remote for my Nikon D3100. I did my research and read all the reviews on the 'Nikon ML-L3 Remote" as ideally I wanted an infra red remote. To help make my decision, I rang Nikon and asked them if I could use the "ML-L3" with my D3100. They were very helpful and after double checking, they told me that the Nikon D3100 DOES NOT support an infra red remote and that this would be the one to use. I paid for next day delivery, and when I received this item the next day, found it does just what I want it to. It comes with a 100cm cable which is ample for what I want to use it for. Thanx Nikon.
on 7 November 2011
This device works exactly as stated,it is cheap and the service is excellent prompt and efficient.I am very pleased with the item.
on 22 March 2012
Bought for use with a Nikon D3100. The lead is a good length (~1m) and the connector is a decent fit into the camera, unlike a lot of reviews on other remote releases. The button feels a bit flimsy, but works absolutely fine.

Overall, no complaints and would definitely recommend!
on 28 July 2011
This remote switch cable works perfectly on my Nikon D7000. Thought I should play safe and order the more expensive ones available but glad I tried this one first.
on 17 December 2011
i bought this item in September 2011 and have used it, maybe, 5 or 6 times. i always had a problem inserting it into the GPS port and had to "jiggle" it to insert and remove it. i thought it was just me being ham-fisted but don't think that now. today i inserted it, wanting to take some rare (for me) macro shots. that is: rare occurance NOT exceedingly rare and beautiful shots!!! as i pressed it to initiate the taking of photo nothing happened so i turned off the camera and tried to remove the remote control. i "jiggled" it as usual (firmly holding the hard plastic NOT the lead itself) and ended up with it coming apart. i had to resort to using pliers to remove the remaining bit of it from the camera and use self-timer instead. i've just ordered the "real deal", the Nikon release.
on 20 February 2012
Bought to take some still photos of artwork using Nikon D3100. Product does what it says it will - straightforward connection, does the job just great at a good price. Recommended.
on 19 June 2012
After just purchasing my 1St DSLR Nikon D3100, i had chatted with a few friends about the benefit of having a remote for talking macro and long exposure shots, as a newcomer to the DSLR camera and wanting to work on a budget this Remote from pixar fits well into my budget and feels of OK quality. Fits into the GPS port on my camera fine and is easy to carry around. Was very surprised to find out when i checked my emails that the product had been shipped form Germany to my home in less than 24hrs.... Great service and will be more than happy to shop from this seller again.....

Great piece of kit and i may ware it out quickly :)