Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 19 December 2012
Oh wow, this is a must have for any Supernatural fan, it is an exact replica of the one Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) wares in Supernatural and not the tiny ones that other sites sell and that are available at conventions. If you want the right size buy it here. Truly awesome! Love it!
on 11 March 2014
When choosing which samulet to get, I went for this one based on the good reviews. However, upon receiving the amulet I was a little disappointed. While it does look similar to the one Dean wears it's certainly not an exact replica as many say and does not look like any of the pictures provided on this page. It's more of a flattened version of Dean's amulet and is more of a brown colour than gold.

Also the cord it comes with is not great if you want to wear this a lot. I intended to wear mine all the time, but the cord broke after only a couple of weeks and I ended up having to remove a pendant from another necklace for a usable cord. Additionally I've found the pendant itself began to show signs of wear very quickly. Where it rests against my skin the surface has rubbed away revealing a whitish silver colour underneath the brown.

All in all if you want an accurate replica of the amulet from the show and wish to wear it long term I would recommend looking elsewhere.
on 25 March 2013
This a lovely replica of the amulet Sam Winchester gives to Dean Winchester to wear in the TV show Supernatural. It looks exactly how it does in the picture and the cord it comes on has a slight ajustable length. It's not too heavy and is a nice size- just right for the cord it hangs on. It arrived in a box so you can keep it safe when you aren't wearing it. I've already had a few people comment on how unusual it is, even if they don't know where it comes from!

If you're a fan of Supernatural and Sam and Dean, and want to show your dedication, this item is a must.
review image
on 11 December 2012
I bought it as a gift & it was very well received. looks exactly like the photo, a very similar to the one Dean wears in Supernatural, but not an exact copy... still love it though!
on 29 March 2014
Not great quality, doesn't look like the one in the picture. I ordered this one because the one I got on eBay was very inaccurate to the show, but this is literally the same one, packaging and all. It's nice, and it's only £3, but you can get the same on eBay for 99p and if you really want accuracy, this isn't for you.
on 30 October 2013
I bought two of these; one for myself and one for a friend.
The detail of the Samulet is very good and I'm very pleased with it.
The only downfall is that they break very easily, so both me and my friend had to buy decent chains for them!
Great product, but would be better if it was stronger.
on 24 January 2014
It is a good necklace but i bought for my boyfriend and after about 7months of wearing it nearly every day it broke. Not great product for constant use so but then again its not very expensive so thats why i gave it 4/5
on 6 March 2013
Very happy with the necklace. It even came in its own jewellery box in the shape of a heart which was sweet if not a little odd as it isn't really a romantic item. But still very happy!
on 23 December 2014
Love this item bought it for my boyfriend and my brother as a Christmas present as they both love the show, they both love, really happy with the delivery time as well
on 16 May 2016
i got the wrong item! i was looking forward to having this supernatural piece of jewelry but i get a dumb little bead instead?!?