5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Boot
Great boot. 5th pair i have owned (4th purchase from amazon) nice and wide at the toes, nice and toasty on the inside. Know that they will fit and they last me through autumn, winter and spring with almost daily wear.
Published on 18 Dec. 2009 by Rocket Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and no exchange offered
I bought these as a lightning deal and although I bought my usual size they were a weird fit. Too small with my toes at the very end but overly roomy at the heel. I would have liked to try the next size up but Amazon did not give me that option, only a refund.
Published 4 months ago by TP

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Boot, 18 Dec. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars very very very happy with boots, 8 Nov. 2009
Mrs. Vicki C. Prior (dorset england) - See all my reviews
very comfortable and warm. top quality and highly reccomended. get size up when ordering though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 17 Feb. 2012
I followed the advice of other reviews and ordered a size up, but found these far too big! My usual size fitted fine, they're comfortable to walk in and very cosy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely winter boots, 23 Nov. 2012
Having read the reviews here I initially ordered a size bigger than normal (I'm a UK size 5) and when they arrived I was disappointed to find that they were far too big. I was surprised as one of my feet measures as almost a 5 and a half. I was very impressed with the return and exchange with Amazon - seamless and very speedy - and in no time I had a pair of size 5 and I am very pleased with them. They fit well, are lovely and comfortable and look really nice too. These are my second pair of Rocket Dogs, and would highly recommend them. Fab!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog boots, 30 Dec. 2009
Mrs. Zoe Carlin "Zoe Carlin" (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
Fantastic boots - really comfy and warm especially in this cold weather. Look great with jeans or skirts. Really pleased with them they are great and I wear them all the time as they are as comfy as slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with these boots!, 3 July 2014
I've had three pairs of these boots now. They are my trusty winter, rainproof, everyday boots. They fit well, are very comfy. You can walk miles in them.

The bonus is that they are not that expensive! I buy mine in the spring for the following winter, even cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm and cosy, 21 Oct. 2013
Lovely warm boots .This is my second pair.Great with jeans smarter than other sheepskin boots.Cant wait to get them on .

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small and no exchange offered, 6 Dec. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Already worn????, 16 Dec. 2011
When I got these boots out of the box I loved them! The furry inside made my feet as warm as if I was wearing woolen socks and they are cosier than trainers. They look funky and because of the wide toe area are soooo comfortable. HOWEVER they arrived with a weird scuff on the flat surface of the toe area and look like they have been worn already! I couldn't get a replacement as Amazon had sold out and the discount promotion we used has expired! So I am keeping these but only because they are so lovely but boo on the soiled state they arrived in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Dec. 2009
L. Shaw (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Having read other reviews I firstly bought a size 6. This was a bit big so I bought my normal size (5) to compare. On first try they felt a bit snug across the top of my foot but after just a couple of days they were perfect; I'm really pleased with them. Also, from submitting my order to delivery was extremely impressive - I ordered them on a Sunday and they arrived on the Tuesday.