5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely ring
I came across this whilst looking for a pressie for a friend and I have been looking for a ring that I can wear daily and this was it. Fits lovely and looks nice on my finger Im very pleased. Order to delivery was within 2 days so I am overly impressed with the service... Now what else can I buy.....
Published 16 months ago by Judrop

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
This appears cheaply made and is light. I was very disappointed and am returning it. Would be ok for a tenner but too expensive for what it is.
Published 22 months ago by a s pomphrey

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely ring, 23 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 15 Jan 2013
I wasn't sure when I ordered this if it was going to be a bit chunky for my small finger but it is absolutely gorgeous I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Check the sizing, 10 Sep 2013
Lovely ring, really comfortable to wear, however it was a little small because of the three rings rolling over each other. I have had to put it on a different finger so I should have ordered half a size bigger than I am for a comfy fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEW SILVER RUSSIAN WEDDING BAND, 11 April 2014
Very happy with this ring. I had tried all the jewellers shops to try and get one of these but to no avail. I saw this and thought it was reasonably priced. I am delighted with it. I ordered a size M and it was perfect. Looks great, good value for money and came in a lovely wee box. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Feb 2013
I wanted an everyday plain ring as an alternative to my diamond engagement and wedding rings. I didn't want to send much as it was a second ring therefore choose this ring for its design and price. It came quickly, was as the picture showed, and fits well.
All in all very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dew Sterling Silver Russian Wedding Band, 11 April 2014
Anita "Anita" (Cardiff, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely little ring. It is light, but not flimsy. It's easy to wear, and has generous sizing. In fact, I could have ordered a size smaller. However, I am extremely satisfied and would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Jan 2014
Beautiful ring, told up and down finger easily. Feels and looks lovely when on your finger. Nice quality feels well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 21 Jan 2014
i bought this ring for my grand daughter and she loved it ....it was quickly replaced for smaller size when id ordered in a size to big for her ...

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Dec 2013
M. A. Dixon "Bellyz" (uk) - See all my reviews
my lady was fascinated with the design of this particular style of ring & had commented how unusually easy it would be to have it slip off yer finger in a madding crowd type scenario

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., 9 Feb 2013
This was purchased on behalf of my granddaughter who bought it for a birthday present for her sister, she was very pleased with it.