Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 6 January 2014
I am a disabled person on a wheelchair, finding a good backpack is quite complicated since i have a very active life and require a backpack that is both light-weight (as to not burden my chair and hempen the transfer in my car) and large enough to fit enough stuff and a 17'' laptop.

I've been using another CaseLogic backpack for a long time now, one designed specially for wheelchairs. It had it's merits in terms of design, but also a huge drawback - it basically had only 1 big section and it was impossible to organize my things inside. That pack got severely used tho and the model is discontinued, so i've been looking for a replacement for a while. We were pondering this one with my wife, since it seemed very nice in design, and quite small. Reviews were all great too, and one guy had made a very nice video review on youtube, in which he shows the pack in detail. The only doubt we had was that in the description it says that it's meant to fit 13 to 14 inch laptops, and i have a 17 inch one. Looking at the video review tho, it seemed to us that there's actually quite a lot of space left once the reviewer put his iMac in the laptop compartment. So we decided to risk it and give it a try - Turns out the pack fits a 17'' laptop perfectly fine, without any stretching, deformation or anything. Only thing to consider if you use a 17 inch laptop is that it's not entirely covered by the special padding, there's a part that sticks out, but that shouldn't be a problem really, unless you smash your pack with something very heavy. And to be honest, the bigger laptop actually fits better, since there's less free space and it holds better in place.

Other than that, the pack is very well made, beautiful and stylish, with a lot of different pockets and places to organize your things. It remains very light, so if you roll fast with your wheelchair, it doesn't "flap" behind, hitting you in the back because of the inertia (wheelchair users will understand).

Highly recommend to anyone who's looking for a well made, modern and stylish pack, with the option to fit even larger laptops.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 18 March 2014
I have been on a quest for the perfect rucksack for over 10 years, looking at prices right across the board. I was willing to part with £200 for the right one.

In short, This is the best backpack I've found so far. It holds my 13" MacBook, iPad, and a few books, contains sundry pockets all over the place which are just the right size for holding an iphone, keys, tissues, travel cards etc. No more fumbling for car keys.
( not sure if you'd want to be putting anything valuable in those small outer pockets when standing in dodgy looking queues for the bus or tube)
It looks so good - I bought the black, wasn't sure about the grey. anyhow the black looks sleek, and a lot more expensive than the £22 I paid for it. It doesn't look bulky and is very well made.

I also cut off the small tacky looking caselogic logo label on one of the arms. Easily done, and now it is perfect.
55 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2014
Absolutely fantastic bag, impossible to fault the quality. The bag itself is very compact, sleek and the straps well padded and breathable, i have GOT to say, despite how compact it seems, this bag seems to just take ANYTHING i can throw at it. including:

13" Macbook Pro
iPad Air 2
Nexus 7 (Front inside pouch fits it EXACTLY horizontal)
Scalf
Hoodie
Pens
Notepad
Deodorant
Aftershave
Multiple chargers
and more...

Despite all that, you can STILL barely tell the bag is full. It's incredible. My ONLY GRIPE with the bag is the absence of a chest strap, the material on the arm straps is extremely slippy on the shoulders if you prefer a looser strap. I recommend getting a strap set on Amazon that simply buttons on the arms and fits the void well.
on 21 June 2014
This bag is fantastic for the light packers! Fits a 13" macbook pro with no issues whatsoever and with room to spare. The shipping was incredibly fast (with Amazon), a bonus if it is needed on short notice. The bag itself has a small footprint which is ideal for use on aircraft as hand luggage but this does result in not as much space as some people would like but i was able to fit a macbook with various cameras and electronics. Will not fit a DSLR 'safely' with a laptop but is ideal for small use on flights or taking a laptop with a few notebooks on short trips. Does not draw much attention to the contents given it's size so ideal for travelling around the streets (not advised but..) or on public transport. The pockets are well padded and there is plenty of room to fit an iPhone 5c in a wallet case in the side pouches, incase you are wondering. Overall a fantastic buy and great value for money.
on 16 September 2014
I fly to and from work once per week I need my laptop (13 inch macbook air) at all times and the laptop pouch has more than enough room to accommodate, in fact so much so that I carry and lightweight waterproof coat in the same pouch(the pouch itself is well padded and durable.
There isn't a huge amount of space in the bag, but if you're going for something lightweight like this you wont want a big cumbersome backpack. However I was able to fit the following:
Main compartment (Laptop, Waterproof coat, trainers, lunchbox)
Secondary storage compartment (Phone charger, laptop charger, passport, pens, paperback book, earphones)
Side pockets are good for small items like keys, you're not going to fit a water-bottle in there, it's about wallet sized.
There's a small zip storage area at the very top (red zip) same-ish size as the side pockets.

Fantastic backpack would recommend for those travelling light. Fits in cabin storage easily not even close to the limits, I store mine under the seat in front for easy access.
on 10 June 2012
Top product, well built and sturdy/rigid which i like,i also like the slim profile, it has enough room and pockets for all my daily stuff,nice design,and detailing means that overall im very happy with it.
on 2 July 2015
Well this is just out of this world the quality is insane it's very good quality materials and zips. It also a carries a lot of things in the bag even though it's quite small and is not bulky at all, I fit my MacBook Pro, note 4,iphone 6,25000 maH battery pack,canon dslr, go pro hero 4 with selfie stick and tons of cables wires and notebook etc
review image
on 25 November 2015
Really great bag. It fits a 15" macbook pro perfectly (see photo)

It’s a little wide on the shoulders for women but its comfy! and has lots and lots of pockets!
review image review image review image
on 8 September 2014
Best bag I have ever used. 6 Zips in all.

- 2 Zips at the side, mainly for Glasses or a protected phone
- 3 at the top, one I use to store my wallet etc
- 1 large zipped pocket inside which I use for 3DS etc

The tab at the front with the Case Logic logo on is great for wrapping a scarf or light coat aroundthe outside
The red straps where you adjust the shoulder straps have a handy velcro tab on them so you can fold them up neatly.
Has 1 big pocket separated by a padded wall for extra protection
1 medium sized pocket which is perfect for a tablet, it includes a few more open pockets.
3 for pens, 2 for phone, cards etc.

Very, very light, I was going for the grey one but decided for the black and wasn't disappointed.
Really is a nice looking bag too. Worth the price at £29.
on 10 July 2014
I love this backpack, the build quality is amazing, everything feels super solid, even the adjustable straps can be folded and secured with velcro. I've got a 14 inch chromebook which fits well inside the designated compartment. Could easily fit a 15 inch laptop. Overall very pleased with the product.