5.0 out of 5 stars Stevie C
The pullbuoy came on the day estimated. I have used it twice and once I got over my self conscious feeling of having something shoved high up between my legs I was away.

Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Stevie c

1.0 out of 5 stars has not yet turned up
I'm still bloody waiting for it I've paid for it so I want my item please my little boy is waiting for it
Published 8 months ago by micheal glover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stevie C, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)

It stays in place with no problem and it has helped my freestyle no end. It makes your body stay in the right position so you can concentrate on technique, breathing and body roll. As a result I can honestly say I have not swam better. I use it for the first 2-300 metres and then the rest of the swim is without. This works a treat for me.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, great tool, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
Very well designed - I've used mine twice daily for several months now with no wear at all. Dries out very quickly, too. Great tool to use for focussing on your pull technique and strength, as it takes your legs out of the equation but still helps you maintain the correct body line. Also great for using in freestyle when developing the right amount of body roll in your stroke. Bought mine at the Speedo store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for isolating the legs and focussing on your arms, 27 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
4 stars for this speedo product - purely because of the cost - otherwise its a good training aid. It's well made and has a good ergonomic profile allowing the pull buoy to nestle comfortably between the upper legs. It allows you to isolate the legs but maintain buoyancy, so that you can concentrate on the upper body for front crawl. You can use the float either way round (big end facing the bottom of the pool to increase buoyancy or the little end facing the bottom of the pool to decrease it). I found the difference not to be that great and its more a personal preference which way round its used. No instructions with this training aid - but then again - you don't need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Pullbuoy, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
My daughters have had the same pullbuoys for years so bought this one to replace them it is a much better than the old ones its a better shape and material if you swim regularly this is well worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Improving Technique!, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
I play water polo at county level and also regularly compete in lane swimming events and races, so swimming technique and strength is important to me.

This pullbouy is brilliant for building upper body strength and technique for front crawl or back stroke.

I've noticed some pullbouys give too much buoyancy so it actually becomes too easy, but this one is weaker so it is ever so slightly harder to keep afloat, perfect for training.

As other people have mentioned, you can also swap which way around it goes, for example if you want slightly more buoyancy you can put the larger end at the bottom towards the water.

All in all, its a great tool for improving technique and strength, both for people learning how to swim, for those who want to improve technique or those who want to train for body conditioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great training aid

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
Quick delivery, quality items. These really do need to be used by a strong swimmer that is improving their techniques. The pullbuoy doesn't provide as much support so some swimmer will find it slows their swimming, however for good swimmers this is ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and I take it to practise, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
Does the job and I take it to practise - fits comfortably between legs while I focus my arms.

Improving my technique

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what my husband wanted, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
I won't be using it myself but its apparently a very useful tool when training for a triathlon. I went for the branded one as it was a Xmas prezzie but I'd imagine all of them do the same thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Speedo Men's Elite Pullbuoy Pullkick (Sports)
Exactly what we expected from Speedo. Really good product, cannot fault it in any way. Amazon's price ok. My daughter uses it all the time and it helps her technique a lot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›