on 28 June 2013
Very attrative and practical box, which will hold lots of different kinds of jewellery in. So instead of having 2 or 3 little boxes, where i cant find anything, i can now keep everything together. Some may think it's a bit pricey, but it seems very well made and i think it's worth the cost.
on 22 January 2012
My husband bought this for me it is really lovely,when recieved it one off hinges loose only needed screwed back in place so not a big problem though I feel all purchases should be checked before dispatch as I have had a few disappointments before.This has not taken from the beauty and finish off the box it has plenty off storage which is a must so quite happy with purchase.ps the delivery I thought was a bit pricey.
on 8 November 2013
Bought this for my birthday, as a special gift and love it. It looks beautiful in my room and it has loads of space to house all your jewellery. Service was excellent too. A really beautiful box.
on 3 January 2014
The design of the box was very good, just as I had hoped, but he finish is poor. The polish - varnish - lacquer finish is quite poor.
Such a shame. The lacquer is too thick in places causing lumps. On the top, near the edge, it has been damaged and lacquered over.
I am keeping the box simply because it was a Christmas present and I had no time to return it for a replacement.
on 20 January 2013
Only gave 4 stars because bought as a present so can't really review it but have had no complaints fro recipient.
on 18 December 2013
Had I known this was a clearance item I would not have bought it as it was for a present. There was no mention of this when I ordered it and only found out when it arrived
on 7 May 2014
A good quality,spacious we'll planned out jewelry box that I would be proud to pass down to my daughter in future days.
on 16 September 2014
What a lovely gift for my friend! It is really well made and finished - my friend was delighted
on 21 January 2015
A great size, well laid out and really nice finish inside and out.
on 17 December 2013
This item was ordered for a Christmas present. It looks exactly as described and pictured, and we are confident the intended recipient will delighted with the box.