4.8 out of 5 stars1,172
Size: Pack of 240|Change

on 20 July 2009
The best on the market - if you can find these then buy them. I have tried so many different brands and these beat them all. Comfortable, invisable under clothes and don't slip/move/displace.
on 2 September 2011
I've been using these pads for a week now and they do the job! Even when they get really full with milk, they stay dry and comfortable (you can tell how full they get by how thick and heavy they become--but you won't know until after you've removed them). They stick to the nursing bra very well, and stay on all night. Must-have for breastfeeding mamas!!!
on 23 February 2010
Brilliant product - best on the market - i have tried them all. Was so glad to find these on the internet as local stores have stopped stocking them for some reason.
Ultra thin, reliable, and non slip - Excellent
on 28 September 2013
When I first started breast feeding I was using reusable cotton breast pads but found that they were getting soaked quite quickly, especially at night. I had tried other disposable ones with my first child but found them very uncomfortable, the cotton ones were supposed to an improvement. I discovered these on Amazon when my baby was a month old and I have just ordered another box. I think they are so good that I would bulk buy, but the only thing stopping me is the fact of not knowing how long I intend to carry on feeding.

Breast feeding was a big thing for me to accomplish because I felt I had failed so badly with my first, resorting to formula after only two weeks. These breast pads have definitely been an aid to me and one of thing that has kept me feeding so long. They keep me dry, they don't irritate me and they are incredibly discreet, I can wear a tight top and know that no one can see them. All in all, I highly recommend this product.
on 26 June 2014
After really struggling with my breasts leaking far more than I thought possible (when feeding on one side I could gather half a mug of milk by just propping it under my other breast!) I had gone through every product on the market and there wasn't a day that my clothes stayed dry which was a constant worry for going out. I had been avoiding this product till last due to them being double the price than any other brand but I was on my final straw and invested. It was the best investment of my life! The pads are large and contoured so no annoying crinkles and they are very comfortable. They never slip and best of all I have not had a single leak since using them. The price is not an issue in the slightest as I don't have to change them nearly as much as the cheaper brands and hence using less than half the amount - making them just as cheap as the worst brand. Honestly ladies - do not be daunted by the price - they're fantastic!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 June 2016
I used these breastfeeding with my first daughter exclusively after a spectacular 'so soaked I'm dripping' incident after the hubby bought a cheaper alternative in a 'money saving' moment and they are my pad of choice now I'm feeding again.
Quite frankly, these are worth the extra cost especially if you have an oversupply or tendency to leak even when someone else's baby is crying. The gel and wadding keeps you and your clothes dry, the soft texture is comfortable against sore nipples in the early stages and the adhesive is far superior to other brands where you often find them misplaced and I've never had to play 'hunt the breast pad' with Lanisoh.

My hubby bought me another budget brand to try with this baby which again has only convinced me the only way forward is Lanisoh, everything else is false economy. Just buy these you won't regret it.
Tip: With my first daughter at the height of summer I ended up putting some in the freezer in preparation which was really soothing on superhot days and during growth spurts when baby is permanently attached.
on 31 July 2011
I have tried quite a lot of breast pads, but these are by far the best! A little more pricey than some, but well worth it! they have 2 sticky pads, unlike other brands, so they actually stay in place! Plus they really keep you dry! Individually wrapped too, a great idea! I am only buying these from now on! Also cheapest I have found on here!
on 11 April 2016
These pads are 100% worth spending the extra money on. I started off using supermarket branded pads thinking surely a breast pad is a breast pad, how different could they be? Turns out I was so wrong and not all breast pads are made equal. The lansinoh breast pads come individually wrapped which is great for on the go, they are a much better shape and larger than supermarket pads, they are thinner and more discreet, they have 2 sticky applicators rather than one meaning they stay in place better, they are so soft and not irritating on the skin in the slightest and most importantly they are so much more absorbent and lock moisture in leaving the surface dry and comfortable. I found I was constantly changing the supermarket brand pads as they leaked and were wet and uncomfortable which meant there was no real cost benefit in using them and now I am much more comfortable and happy breastfeeding. I am so glad I discovered these pads and will now not use any other brand. Great job Lansinoh!
on 20 July 2012
Item arrived quickly. Each pad is individually wrapped so good for keeping in your bag for emergencies without them getting dirty. Sticky strips work well keeping them in place but I could hear them rustling as I moved. It wasn't very loud but others I've tried haven't rustled at all. Nice and thin so not seen through my clothes.
on 13 July 2014
I tried all of the nursing pads available everywhere and these are far and away the best out there, an absolute must! They do cost a bit more than the rest but are well worth the extra money as they last longer and keep the wet well away from your sensitive nipples. They are very soft and breathable and don't have the plastic backing that some have. They also genuinely would fit all breast sizes and aren't a funny shape to show through clothing. They are individually wrapped which means that you don't have to change both at the same time and it keeps them sterile and clean, even when in with everything else in your bag. The sticky fastenings are reliable and stay in place very well. I found that some of the other brands only had one sticky bit and were easily shifted out of place (particularly at inconvenient times/inconvenient places) so if you want a reliable brand these are what you want to buy (and I definitely will if I have another child!)