on 15 August 2012
I bought these as my full-foot fins are a bit too large for my feet and they rubbed a bit.
The XS size fits my size 3 1/2 feet very comfortably and snugly.
They also help keep my ankles warm in the chilly UK waters.

I would recommend these socks as they do their job and are reasonably priced. :)
on 22 January 2014
just bought these in the small size ( 5-6 ) even though my shoe size 6 1/2, not tried them yet with fin's on, but they fit like a glove and are not too tight either i'm glad i never went for the medium's ( 7-8 ). They are also easy to get on and off, worn them around the house just now and they feel comfy, only recieved them today.
full test to come in egypt this April both snorkeling / diving.
Only 4**** at the moment ( fit and look's ), i will adjust this rating either way after i get back from Egypt with a re-edit.
on 6 January 2012
I am not a surfer, but I love these socks, as I always have cold feet. There is a wellington boot on the market with a neoprene lining and people tell me that it is a different experience, as it keeps feet dry and warm. I also realised that the neoprene would stop chafing and blisters inside walking boots. So, great advantages at a reasonable price.
on 24 July 2012
Thought these socks were ok'ish. They're fine except for a baggy fit around the ankle; they kept untucking themselves from my wetsuit. I've been using them for free diving and coming out of the water with numb feet :(
on 5 September 2011
These fin socks are perfectly stretchy and extremely comfortable. A great alternative to dive boots, especially in warmer Mediterranean waters.
on 16 November 2013
I bought the correct foot size for my quite delicate size 4 feet. The foot of the socks were a perfect fit but the non-elastic ankle seam made it hard to get my foot through and the seam split after 2 weeks use. Otherwise seemed good quality. So get a bigger size than you normally would.
on 7 June 2014
I take an 8 in footwear and so bought a medium, they just fit. Perhaps a little too snuggly for my liking but better that than too big. They fit inside my new short fins I purchased recently so I'm happy! They seem well made.
on 14 July 2012
I purchased 2 pairs of these, one Small for my partner and one XL for myself. Both fitted very well (Size 4 & Size 11); with no problems at all. We used these only for snorkelling to fit inside our fins and stop any rubbing; which they did well. They worked a treat, very comfortable, hardwearing and the sand washes out easily. Great products.
on 25 October 2013
I bought these to wear with my fins. Previously I had one upto just below the ankles and it was very good, very easy to put it on and take it off. This one extending above the ankle and narrows here so it is harder to put it on and take it off. It will do the jobmeanwhile I will keep looking for a shorter one.
on 24 March 2014
I bought them to go snorkelling in warmish water,help with my fin fit and to keep my feet warm.
Build quality is good but might not be weaver or sting ray proof but, it is okay for my use.
The price is good so I gave it 5stars.
Should be okay for snorkelling in warmish water