5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT T-SHIRT
Published on 26 Jun 2012 by Tony

3.0 out of 5 stars the wolf is cool
The pattern of the fabric is awful. It looks like it was put in the washing machine with wrong type of detergent - all these patches.
Published 1 month ago by Alissa

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT T-SHIRT, 26 Jun 2012
I really like this T-SHIRT it fits really well , it is slightly longer in length i would say, but this is a good thing as some T-SHIRTS i had bought in the past were just below belt line. I also like the neck part as well , its definitely a tighter fit there not loose at all. As for the design , i wore it for the first time yesterday to Sainsburys and people remarked how good it looked. Very pleased with this T-SHIRT will be buying more with other wolf prints.

5.0 out of 5 stars It has a dog on the front, 13 Mar 2011
C. Hatfield (Leafy Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Breakthrough Wolf Adult T-Shirt The Mountain (Apparel)
Of all the tee shirts with furry animals on the front this one must surely be the best.

When I put it on I feel that I take on the nature of the wolf and people have often commented on how alike I am to the picture. I must get a hair cut and a shave. The hairs on my palm are itching.

3.0 out of 5 stars the wolf is cool, 21 Nov 2014
It is too long. My husband is 190 cm tall and it looks on him like tunic. I keep it only because of the wolf and my husband is not too picky. Can you please make the same thing but in black and do something with its length? The quality seems to be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware the moon, 9 Mar 2012
S. R. Basso - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breakthrough Wolf Adult T-Shirt The Mountain (Apparel)
Lovely t-shirt but I wore it inside out on a full moon and the picture chewed my nipples off. Not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 Jun 2014
This t-shirt was very nice and fitted well. Thank you to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tee Shirt, 6 April 2014
Brilliant tee shirt, very good quality, been washed loads of times and still holding it's shape and the picture still looks great.
My son loves this tee shirt, hence why I have to wash it so much. He would wear it all the time if he could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gift, 29 Dec 2013
Mrs. Eileen Fulton (Forgue, Aberdeenshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This t shirt looks much more dramatic and realistic than the picture shows. The material is very good quality and is well finished. It was well received and designated as cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf T-shirt, 10 May 2013
M. Kersey - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 12 year old Daughter, she is crazy about Wolves and wears it almost all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf shirt., 27 Dec 2012
Michael Daley "Big Mick" (Barking,England) - See all my reviews
I got this shirt for my grandson's Christmas present. He was very pleased with it.Quite expensive for a T-Shirt,but it a good thick cotton.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Oct 2014
On time and as expected :)

Breakthrough Wolf Adult T-Shirt The Mountain