Most helpful positive review
27 of 28 people found the following review helpful
Perfect Poduct Worth for the Money
on 30 January 2012
I bought this product before I fly to Sri Lanka. This is really good product for the money I paid.
1) 4 wheels made my life easier in London Underground and other places I visited
2) Small bag is bonus as It is handy and almost as free with big luggage
3) Wheels are fantastic ( no trouble at all)
4) Little bit strechable even if it is hard case ( This will allow not to brake in hard situations)
5) Enough space to accomodate 30 KG (flight restriction)
6) Perfect for the money and It does what it intend to do. It really protect your valuable items (I took whisky bottles safely in this case)
1) Comes with poly-ethiline cover which will damage quickly and looks ugly after small scratch.
2) Surface is shine which will be subjected to scratch easily
3) Only one side has coner gards to protect from hard scratches while it is traveling though convey belts (Cargo handling)
4) Logo badge is not prominent, easily removable
5) No inside small pocket to pul small valuable items such as keys, calculators etc...
Order early. It took long time to arrive for me