on 16 August 2013
I am a senior nursing assistant and work 12 hour shifts, mostly on my feet. I have tried all sorts of different footwear and these are by far the absolute best. You don't know you're wearing them and you can wash them in the machine.
They are not cheap looking at all. The sizes are smaller this is true, if you are a size 4 then order a 5, if you are a size 5 then order a 6 it's as simple as that.
Anyone that wears 'crocs' rarely uses the back strap, use it, don't use it, it's up to you. It does make the shoe smaller but that's what it's for.
This price is the best I've found, delivery is fast and packaging excellent.
on 12 March 2014
I buy this regularly for my fiancee, who's size 11, and they are great, and cheap to replace, as he goes through them really fast, but when I bought a size 5 for me, they were a couple of sizes too small! I have to flip the strap up and use it as a slipper, so beware if you are a size 5, buy size 6 or 7!
on 8 August 2013
bought these for the beach only but ended up wearing them everywhere, first day I thought they felt hard but within a few days they had moulded to my feet, so comfortable, I am a size 6, but probably should have got a 7.
on 28 April 2013
All shoes from the same manufacturer are smaller than standard sized shoes apart from this they are comfortable and light to wear for distance walking.
on 23 January 2014
Cheap ones,look comfortable, and yes,size is a bit small, I normally wear 6,5 and I bought 7 and fit like 6,5...a bit wide but are ok
on 14 April 2014
Product good but sizing is not good I am a 5 /5.5 ordered 6 but too snug order a size bigger is my suggestion. Nice and comfy.
on 23 January 2014
Based upon previous reviews I found here, i ordered one size bigger than my normal one, expecting the shoes to be smaller than they are. But when I put it on, it was a little big for me. I wished I had bought my actual size. Since I am just going to wear it in the garden, I didn't bother to return and change them. But this is just a thought for others who are considering of buying them.
on 18 December 2011
Not bad considering the price, but not that comfortable. The heel strap pushes toes too far forward so I tend to wear it with that part pushed to the top. Size is on the small size - I bought a 7 and I am a size 6 and still find it cramped. Ok for gardening use, but wouldn't want to walk far in them.
on 16 September 2012
Great product, arrived on time as promised. Perfect for the job intended.
This is the 3rd pair purchased!! Just don't know how the product can be made for the purchase price.
on 19 May 2014
If you want to wear these clogs with the strap around your heel then you need the bigger size. I will be returning these for the larger size. I purchased size 7 but I need an 8!