on 23 January 2014
First and foremost let me say that I have got a Mini ITX gaming rig in Cooler Master Elite 120 therefore not much space in there...I was looking for a fan with a good compromise between airflow and db as the computer is in my room and I like it there...living room is for movies not gaming IMHO... so I wanted a better airflow in the cramped case!

I really low this fan, the colours, materials and the airflow / db, it comes with a selector (which cannot be disconnected) that allows you change the RPM from High to Low, noise wise I nearly can't tell the difference, airflow wise yes... I have used some double tape and stick the switch inside the case which is handy and looks good.

The airflow is adequate not massive but then again if you want a massive airflow then you need to cope with a massive amount of db...plus I have got a fan in the front of the case plus this Antec inside so I have two 120mm push pulling air inside the short case which is ideal.

I had a bit of trouble with the fitting kit (kind of silicone pin) as a couple of them brook, thankfully there were a couple extra, well worth mentioning the Silicone Grommets as there is no vibration whatsoever!

I just bought another fan to replace the one on the front of the case as this one is much quieter than the stock Cooler Master that comes with the case.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 March 2012
I bought two of these to use as intake fans on the front of my Antec P280 case. They do the job nicely. Fitted well and have large deep rubber mounts on each corner to prevent rattle.

They come with silicone tabs to hold them in which may not work for your particular setup. I had to use normal screws, which luckily I had.

Quiet in operation and have two speeds to chose from. I run mine on high and they still do not make much noise.

Recommended.
44 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2011
If you want silent fans then these are perfect for you. They have two speed settings but even on the highest you cant hear them from a foot away. I have 3 in my machine that sits on my desk right beside me and they really are great. #

The only reason that I haven't given them five stars is that they do not move a huge amount of air but for the noise level the amount of air they move is very acceptable
on 28 March 2013
Quiet but air flow is not the best.
As they are hidden, should have gone for noctua. Installed three in a antec 1100.
Cant complain about temperatures so guess the flow is adequate. I purchase a splitter to use as an extension to plug into the case fan connections . The rubber mounting system couldn't be used in all applications, however I has some fasteners from the case supplier that worked.
on 20 February 2012
This fan does exactly what says on the package it is very quiet My only problem was it was little bit too large to use the fixtures in my PC case But after a little bit of metal bending and drilling 2 new holes it fitted.

The fan works very well I would recomend it to any one
on 27 April 2014
Very nice fan that is blowing cool air over my hard drives.

The switch is a little difficult to manage though. With the case being new, the last thing I wanted to do was to drill a hole in it to house the switch.

It was also a little difficult to feed it through the front panel. I've had to place the switch behind the covers with it pre-set. There was no screw fitting to help to hold the switch in place.

The particular case I bought has narrow screw fittings to hold the front fan in place. This meant that the supplied grommets wouldn't fit. I have used the case's metal screws instead but this hasn't been an issue. The yellow corners you can see in the picture are silicone rubber, so any noise from the vibration is still reduced.
on 24 September 2011
Cooled my hard drive my 3 0C according to speedfan. Its quiet easy to install and does what its supposed to! Have bought and fitted a few of these to my computer now and the case feels cold to the touch. Good fan.
on 15 November 2011
Easy to fit, plastic pins push into grommets
The fan really is almost silent
I can now turn my volume control down a couple of notches
It's definitely worth paying that little bit more
Exellent product
on 24 October 2014
If any radio amateur needs a fan to keep the temperature down on the Yaesu ft2900 fm transceiver then look no further than this one. My transceiver used to reach temperatures of close to 60 degrees C but by resting this fan on top of it it's temperature is now no greater than 25 degrees C, even with prolonged use. It is light and very quiet and the grommets ensure there's no vibration as it rests on the transceiver's heat sink. The Yaesu is an excellent transceiver but is well known for getting hot during use. This fan solves the problem completely.
on 26 January 2014
Great product. I bought 3 of these to replace the rather noisy Antec Tri Cools that were in the front on my Antec DF-85 tower. Bought in conjunction with a NZXT fan controller I`m running whisper quiet now. Case still has plenty airflow with these, would recommend anyone to get these if you are looking to upgrade to a quieter solution.

I also have a 2 Noctuas which are running as exhaust fans and TBH I wished I`d saved the money and just used these. The Noctua stuff is amazing quality but you pay a premium and they are but ugly lol