on 4 January 2011
I'll be honest, I thought these were rubbish when I got badgered into buying them, but actually they are really fun and versatile with bags of play value. I love that they talk to each other and seem to follow each other around!
on 10 March 2011
Excellent substitute for a pet. My daughter loves it. She is five & a half. Lovely gift idea for Birthdays or Christmas. Parcel packaged well. Received very promptly.
on 15 September 2013
This was a christmas gift for my daughter, who specifically requested a pink zhu zhu. She was delighted with the gift and played with it for days after. However, the zhu zhu does not have great resilience to carpets in the home and the wheels were jammed soon after Christmas with bits of fluff and debris. Took it apart and cleaned it up, only to have it stop working once again a week later. Cute noises, but annoying for parents after a while. Still, good product for gifting - just beware of the lifespan and/or attention span.
on 2 November 2013
As I have said she loved all her additons to her little city but you can only watch this hamster going round and around for so long
on 9 December 2015
Sending it back to supper, as the box is tatty, and taped up with cello tape... It is supposed to be new. This looks like it has been used and put back into the box... Very poor for £23. I am trying to rearrange a return
on 16 January 2013
This toy bought for Christmas present doesn't work. Makes usual noise, but does not move. My daughter who is 5 did not want me to return the toy as loved the colour and is very sentimental. Did not want to lose her pet.
on 20 January 2013
As with Prince Dashington this item was purchased as a Christmas gift for a niece, on her list of items she would like! It arrived very quickly and well packaged, and our niece was very pleased with it.
on 11 October 2013
Very cute, very pink, plays Greensleeves and makes other random singing noises. We don't have any of the accessories - my daughter just likes to see it running around the kitchen floor!
on 18 February 2013
My daughter loves this hamster. It has a personality of it's own and is not predictable which is why she finds it so much fun. Was delivered within agreed timelines.
on 2 January 2012
Got daughter for Xmas to go with playsets, other hamsters and products
in the range - she oves it along with the Prince and carriage and castle
she now has!