1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice! Great Product!, 14 Mar 2011
This review is from: Ubuntu And Kubuntu Linux 14.10, 6-Disks DVD Installation And Reference Set (DVD-ROM)
Ubuntu makes great Linux for a desktop (or laptop). I tried few other Linux versions since last summer and Fedora and Ubuntu became my two favorites. I installed this Ubuntu on my Toshiba and HP laptops and in both cases the installations was simple and quick. It recognized all of the hardware and required no efforts on my side. I prefer Ubuntu over Kubuntu because of the user interface, but both are great. The included library contains books for all levels of users, from very beginners to advanced and the "video intro" does very nice job on introducing command line commands to first time users. This set is great; it comes with everything one needs for setting Linux and starting using it. I can also recommend another set by DVDxDVD Learn Linux Complete For A Beginner Video Training And Four Certification Exams Bundle, Ubuntu Edition. 8-Disk DVD Set, Ed.2011 which is great for beginners. I've been using it for last few weeks with great success.

Ubuntu And Kubuntu Linux 14.10, 6-Disks DVD Installation And Reference Set
Ubuntu And Kubuntu Linux 14.10, 6-Disks DVD Installation And Reference Set by PRIZIX INC. (Linux, Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £26.95