on 3 October 2014
A classic must-have for my DVD library. I spend quality time with my cat watching crime dramas in my retirement.
on 8 July 2013
This product was an ideal price and has the complete collection of Morse. I can watch the film when I want to.
on 28 February 2014
Prompt delivery. Box set presentation exceeded expectations. Great to have the complete Morse series all together. Can't wait to view all episodes of Morse.
on 4 July 2014
We're working through this. It means we always have something of high quality to watch on any evening. Delighted we bought it.
on 19 July 2013
I enjoyed the series when I first saw it, and the acting is so superb that my husband and I are enjoying watching it again. The combination of John Thaw and Kevin Whately is wonderful.
on 16 April 2016
Didn't come in the box you see here and the picture quality of some of the episode's wasn't up to much
on 4 April 2013
Magnificent, from beginning to end! Thaw must have been one of the greatest British actors ever. Loved this series just as I loved Kavanagh, QC.
on 28 September 2014
For all Morse fans this a fab boxset of the complete episodes . Very good service
on 8 September 2014
Met all my expectations. Its a brilliant series, am really enjoying it.
on 20 October 2014
A must for all Morse fans. Great way to keep hubby quiet for an evening