5.0 out of 5 stars Sky Broadband filters work
I bought some micro filters from a store but all failed to work with my Sky broadband. I then bought these filters specifically designed to work with Sky/Talk Talk and BT and they work absolutely fine. I thought they all work in the same way but clearly not. Quality of product seems good for the price.
Published on 9 Oct 2011 by Mr. R. Bell

3.0 out of 5 stars only a filter
whats to say arrived quickly was well packaged cheap enough,and it does what it says on the packet.no better than other filters
Published 18 months ago by aud

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky Broadband filters work, 9 Oct 2011
Mr. R. Bell "Mr Bell" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Micro filter, 12 April 2012
Mr. D. A. Warke (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Bought product for family member. Product arrived on time and as described. Installation was quick and easy. Happy with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Micro Filter, 19 July 2011
I was delighted by the prompt delivery of my microfilter, happy with the quality and the price.Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband - Cable Type, 4 Mar 2013
Mr. P. Harvey "Phil" (Cornwall, UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I purchased this microfilter after discovering I could no longer intercept incoming telephone calls: the bell never rang correctly, if at all.

It took me a couple days to figure out what had happened. I contacted my telephone service provider for assistance but they were no help, especially since they failed to contact me. I conducted my own investigation and it was a chance remark by a friend with telephone technology experience that led me to conclude my primary microfilter had failed, the one plugged into the Master Socket. I have microfilters at each extension. According to callers during the previous week, my microfilter was already showing signs of failure. I placed my order with Amazon which was fulfilled within 3 days. A simple substitution confirmed my suspicions and my telephone is now able to intercept calls once again.

It was the complete absence of the 'ring tone', or when the bell rang, it only rang twice that proved the microfilter was at fault. It was becoming 'short circuit' which the exchange equipment detected as the call being answered thus terminating the 'ring tone' prematurely. I could still hold a conversation if I knew there was a caller on the line.

I have no prior experience of the Safecom microfilter but so far, so good. I have nothing to complain about. I will not be caught napping a second time so I purchased 2 microfilters, just in case. At under £5. each, they were a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what you need it to., 12 Sep 2013
Bought this item to replace the faulty one we had, it does exactly what you need it to, it keeps the phone signal
from interrupting your broadband connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro Filter for Cable Type Telephone, 18 Aug 2013
I have an answerphone and was getting a lot of interference on it when the 'answer' part was used even when I kept it away from other electrical things that I use. I looked on here at the make of my phone and they said it was my broadband that was causing. the interference and recommended that I buy a microfilter.
I'm a senior housewife and had no idea about these things, but I chose this one and I am absolutely delighted that since installing it, the problem of interference on my telephone has now cleared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy at the price, 8 Jun 2013
Does the job had no bother with my WiFi since I plunged it in. And I also liked the price

5.0 out of 5 stars had no broadband till i bought this!, 13 May 2013
sky supplied me with 3 faulty ones. yours was the only one that worked.so thank you.would recommend to everyone out there

3.0 out of 5 stars only a filter, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 April 2013
This micro filter does exactly what it says on the box and represents super value for money. My telephone was picking up lots of interference but putting this filter in line has completely cured the problem. Would recommend to buy.