5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price
I bought this for my VW Passat 1.9 TDI and Honda Jazz 1.3 and the price here was the best by far, really happy!!!
Published 15 months ago by Mr. S. Heyduk

3.0 out of 5 stars makes engine noisy
I used to use mobil1 0W40 but decided to try this one, 5W30. My car is E90 320d. After 1 day having this, the engine doesn't sound as smooth as before (when using mobil1). Sounds noisier and feels harsher. I hope this is genuine product, not imitation stuff because I think 3 years back I did try castrol edge on same car...maybe that was 5W40... but can't remember. I...
Published 1 month ago by bogi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price, 25 April 2013
Mr. S. Heyduk "slavek" (Bristol) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality oil at lowest price I could find, 28 April 2013
Gary Price (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this to do an oil change on my VW Touran 2.0 TDI (PD Engine) with flexible/long life service intervals. This requires an oil with the VW 506.01 or 507.00 (if DPF fitted) specification. This oil meets the higher 507.00 spec. and the oil delivered was the Castrol Edge FST (Fluid Strength Technology) which is more advanced than the Castrol Edge oil shown in the photograph. At 28 for 4 litres this is the cheapest I have been able to find - and delivery was within 2 days. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oiled and ready to roll, 12 Jan 2013
Great product and at a great price, I couldn't find a better deal anywhere on this fully synthetic oil for my VW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best oil at a great price, 28 Aug 2013
Recommended product, my car is not sipping any oil at all over the 5k miles ive been using this for, which is pretty good for a 13 year old car(mr2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 9 July 2013
This is a very keen price for a "Longlife" fully synthetic oil recommended by Audi. As always the oil arrived very well packed and next day delivery. Amazon never cease to amaze on price and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars VW specified for my car., 7 Jun 2013
There are other oils which meet the VW spec but this was the one which VW recommended when I bought the car 70,000 miles ago so I have stuck with it. It usually sells at a premium, but on this occasion it was more reasonable so I bought 4 x 4L. Quick free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent High Quality Oil For A bargain Price, 7 Mar 2013
Bought this when it was on offer for 28.99, for my Saab 93 yr 2000 oil change which was due in March, just done, and before i changed oil and ran engine up to temp, noise from engine was i thought normal, however after using this oil it is now much more quiet and when driving a lot smoother with more acceleration,
Highly recommend but disappointed the cheapest I can find is now 31.99,
Will be using it from now on

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 31 Jan 2013
Have used this oil for my last 2 annual services, me supplying it to my mechanic, and it has done everything I would have wanted. While the car doesn't run for more than 6000 - 7500 miles a year, at least 2500 - 3000 of these are crammed into a fortnight abroad on French and Swiss motorways. Never a problem despite this rather extreme use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for Audi servicing, 24 Jun 2012
Audi wanted to charge me 75 for the oil on my first A1 service. I ordered Castrol Edge's compatible oil and it arrived 2 days later at half the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does What It Says On The Can, 16 Mar 2012
A proven high quality fully synthetic oil at an excellent price (when compared to Halfords and Opie Oils). The service was brilliant - I ordered a 4L can (for use in a 2002 Mk4 Golf 1.4 AXP petrol engine) at 6:00pm and it was delivered at midday next day. Like another reviewer, I noticed that the packaging differs slightly from the image used by Amazon in so far as the oil also meets BMW specifications as well as VW/Audi specifications. The batch details printed on the can indicated the manufacturing date was in November 2011 so was within 5 months of supply. What can I say about the oil? It is a gold coloured liquid in a nice plastic can with a handle on it which makes it easy to pour into the top of the engine. So far the engine hasn't seized so it looks like it works.