5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent High Quality Oil For A bargain Price
Bought this when it was on offer for £28.99, for my Saab 93 yr 2000 oil change which was due in March, just done, and before i changed oil and ran engine up to temp, noise from engine was i thought normal, however after using this oil it is now much more quiet and when driving a lot smoother with more acceleration,
Highly recommend but disappointed the cheapest I...
Published on 7 Mar. 2013 by ray goodwin

3.0 out of 5 stars love castrol, hate royal mail
Good product. Always use castrol on all my cars, unfortunately was shipped with the royal mail and was delayed by a month. Apparently was inspected as they thought it contained "restricted goods"
Published 1 month ago by Duncan B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent High Quality Oil For A bargain Price, 7 Mar. 2013
Highly recommend but disappointed the cheapest I can find is now £31.99,
Will be using it from now on

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 4L (Automotive)
Have used this oil for my last 2 annual services, me supplying it to my mechanic, and it has done everything I would have wanted. While the car doesn't run for more than 6000 - 7500 miles a year, at least 2500 - 3000 of these are crammed into a fortnight abroad on French and Swiss motorways. Never a problem despite this rather extreme use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality RX8 Engine Oil, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I brought this oil for my Mazda RX8 because getting the right oil is essential for this type of car. This is a high quality oil that has kept my engine running smoothly with the regular top-ups that this car requires. This 1 litre bottle is useful to keep in the boot of the car for longer journeys or hard drives to make sure the engine is never without oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money !, 20 May 2014
Mrs. Carol Dennis (South Wales) - See all my reviews
THis was the grade of oil recommended by BMW for my car and the delivered price was much cheaper and more convenient than buying it from a garage or from a local distributor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Castrol Edge, 5 Nov. 2012
Martin Fawkes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Castrol Edge is the latest oil with fluid technology. It was recommended for my TDI Golf on a 10 plate so I know its the best.
Don't compromise on engine oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars VW specified for my car., 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 4L (Automotive)
There are other oils which meet the VW spec but this was the one which VW recommended when I bought the car 70,000 miles ago so I have stuck with it. It usually sells at a premium, but on this occasion it was more reasonable so I bought 4 x 4L. Quick free delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars This oil is tops, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 4L (Automotive)
I purchased this oil for an oil change in a Mercedes B class and found it a first class product coupled with the use of a sump pump it became an easy job to change both oil and oil filter, the job was completed in 45 mins with no spill or splash.

3.0 out of 5 stars love castrol, hate royal mail, 10 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for Audi servicing, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 4L (Automotive)
Audi wanted to charge me £75 for the oil on my first A1 service. I ordered Castrol Edge's compatible oil and it arrived 2 days later at half the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Castrol EDGE FST 5W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil - 4L Bottle, 10 Aug. 2014
P. Ward (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 4L (Automotive)
I bought this oil, as Castrol is still generally considered a premium brand, despite Castrol's Court shenanigans which won them the right to claim that another of their oils is "synthetic", when most people would consider it to be "semi-synthetic" (the outcome was influenced more by semantics, than any justifiable claim regarding chemical composition).
However, there is no doubt as to the status of this "top-of-the-range" fully-synthetic oil. For the price, I could not find any comparable oil anywhere else.
Amazon's price fluctuations puzzled me though. I monitored the price for several days and it was always cheapest in the morning/early afternoon, then would rise significantly before falling back to the original price the next morning!
So if this is still happening, buy it in the morning and save a few quid. As the old saying goes "the early bird catches the bargain-priced fully synthetic oil" (if I've remembered it correctly!).

Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L