5.0 out of 5 stars Quality RX8 Engine Oil
I brought this oil for my Mazda RX8 because getting the right oil is essential for this type of car. This is a high quality oil that has kept my engine running smoothly with the regular top-ups that this car requires. This 1 litre bottle is useful to keep in the boot of the car for longer journeys or hard drives to make sure the engine is never without oil.
Published 13 months ago by Mr. D. J. Witt

3.0 out of 5 stars makes engine noisy
Published 10 months ago by bogi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality RX8 Engine Oil, 23 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money !, 20 May 2014
Mrs. Carol Dennis (South Wales) - See all my reviews
THis was the grade of oil recommended by BMW for my car and the delivered price was much cheaper and more convenient than buying it from a garage or from a local distributor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Castrol Edge, 5 Nov. 2012
Martin Fawkes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Castrol Edge is the latest oil with fluid technology. It was recommended for my TDI Golf on a 10 plate so I know its the best.
Don't compromise on engine oil.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy in 1 litre bottles as is cheaper that way., 23 April 2015
Traveler - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I bought 5 of the 1 litre bottles as it was cheaper than buying in the 4 litre tub. My local, well known national supermarket does the same 1 litre for £8 each.

After changing the oil in my Audi A4 B6 130 diesel, the car does seem a little quieter and a little more responsive. Could just be the placebo effect, but it does feel a bit livelier.

Despite the manual stating the car needed 4.5 litres on oil change, the first 4 litres was more than enough. This was including filter change. Oil was drained using my Sealey vaccum pump. On my car, this means full oil and filter change from under the bonnet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oil change easy, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
This container of oil was purchased together with a four Ltr container, my car requiring five Ltr, However as stated it was very easy to change oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality premium oil, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
Excellent product fully recommended. I bought this for a Peugeot 207cc the as suggested by the manufacturer. Will buy the same again next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable supplier of oil, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
the long life oil specification was just what I required for my skoda octavia, delivered in good time at a reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I have used this oil for my Audi A3 and it is the best available. With Amazon it is also at the best price, recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars makes engine noisy, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I used to use mobil1 0W40 but decided to try this one, 5W30. My car is E90 320d. After 1 day having this, the engine doesn't sound as smooth as before (when using mobil1). Sounds noisier and feels harsher. I hope this is genuine product, not imitation stuff because I think 3 years back I did try castrol edge on same car...maybe that was 5W40... but can't remember. I wonder if I need to drain this from my car (already 2 weeks in there) and fill back using 0W40. Opie website says this oil is right for my car though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy service, 4 Oct. 2014