4.0 out of 5 stars This was the recommended oil for my Audi A4 B6 130 diesel
This was the recommended oil for my Audi A4 B6 130 diesel.

At the time of buying, it was cheaper to buy the separate 5 x 1 litre bottles rather than the 5 litre or 4+1 litre. Prices can tend to fluctuate quite a bit on here. My local motor factor could not even come close to these prices.
Check your local nationwide supermarkets for pricing too. It can all...
Published 1 month ago by Traveler

3.0 out of 5 stars makes engine noisy
Published 11 months ago by bogi

4.0 out of 5 stars This was the recommended oil for my Audi A4 B6 130 diesel, 23 April 2015
Traveler - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
This was the recommended oil for my Audi A4 B6 130 diesel.

Check your local nationwide supermarkets for pricing too. It can all be done online.

The manual states more than 4 litres for oil and filter change, but I found the initial 4 litres more than enough. The spare 1 litre is there for top ups if needed. My little Briggs and Stratton lawn mower just got a treat too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money !, 20 May 2014
Mrs. Carol Dennis (South Wales) - See all my reviews
THis was the grade of oil recommended by BMW for my car and the delivered price was much cheaper and more convenient than buying it from a garage or from a local distributor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Castrol Edge, 5 Nov. 2012
Martin Fawkes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Castrol Edge is the latest oil with fluid technology. It was recommended for my TDI Golf on a 10 plate so I know its the best.
Don't compromise on engine oil.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good oil at a very good price., 13 May 2015
P. Ward (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I bought this as a top-up bottle, having already used the 4l product for the oil change. It is a quality oil and at around £7.50 is half the price it was last year, making it a bargain. In fact, the price seems to have dropped slightly again (£6.90 at the time of writing) since I bought it, no doubt due to the continuing fall in world oil prices. Unless you want to wait until the price falls so much that Amazon actually pay you to take it, I would grab some asap if it is what your car requires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality RX8 Engine Oil, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I brought this oil for my Mazda RX8 because getting the right oil is essential for this type of car. This is a high quality oil that has kept my engine running smoothly with the regular top-ups that this car requires. This 1 litre bottle is useful to keep in the boot of the car for longer journeys or hard drives to make sure the engine is never without oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its oily looking....GREAT!, 20 Mar. 2013
Peter Wiklo (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I've always gone for Castrol oil, good product, not the cheapest but quality. Good point to note is the bottles, both the 1 litre and the 4 litre are desinged to pour into that little hole without getting oil all over the engine. Good design feature. I'll be coming back next time for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars makes engine noisy, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I used to use mobil1 0W40 but decided to try this one, 5W30. My car is E90 320d. After 1 day having this, the engine doesn't sound as smooth as before (when using mobil1). Sounds noisier and feels harsher. I hope this is genuine product, not imitation stuff because I think 3 years back I did try castrol edge on same car...maybe that was 5W40... but can't remember. I wonder if I need to drain this from my car (already 2 weeks in there) and fill back using 0W40. Opie website says this oil is right for my car though.

5.0 out of 5 stars CASTROL EDGE ENGINE OIL, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
I WAS LOOKING FOR A QUALITY FULLY SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL, FOR A TURBO PETROL ENGINE, AND DID NOT WANT TO PAY MAIN DEALER PRICES. WITH CASTROL BEING A BIG NAME IN OILS AND THIS IS RECOMMENDED BY CAR MANUFACTURES, I CAN NOT GO WRONG.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vaa Vaa Vooooooommmm, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L (Automotive)
What can i say replaced old oil castrol edge, and although early days it seems to be giving better MPG hit 40mpg on a moterway trip from a Mini JCW so one happy couple

5.0 out of 5 stars Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication!, 8 July 2014
A lovely drop of oil with an exquisite bouquet and a rich, golden colour. It should lubricate the engine nicely. The fluid strength technology is a vast improvement over oils with fluid weakness technology. Ideal for the motorist who likes to pay half of dealer prices for an oil change.

Castrol EDGE 5W-30 1L