5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I love this watch it looks good and dose every thing i want it to and it dose it well 5/5
Published on 2 Oct 2011 by prophet118

3.0 out of 5 stars beautifull on picture
this watch is gorgeous, it really is... on picture!
the faux leather band is low quality...ok, it's faux leather, but still...I think it could better; I have watches wih better material. It's also a bit bulky in the wrist.
It's a nice watch with a good price but a bit disappointing.
I would advice to browse for similar ones and pay special attencion for the...
Published on 24 Jan 2011 by Gilberto Pereira

3.0 out of 5 stars beautifull on picture, 24 Jan 2011
Gilberto Pereira (Esmoriz, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unique Digital DESIGNER WATCH Retro Modern LCD Chronograph - Black Cuff Strap Band (Watch)
this watch is gorgeous, it really is... on picture!
It's a nice watch with a good price but a bit disappointing.
I would advice to browse for similar ones and pay special attencion for the dimensions of it.

The packaging wasn't so great either. A padded envelopt with an item with an lcd screen is an accident waiting to happen...

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality!, 17 May 2013
I bought this as a replacement for a similar watch I bought about five years about (this was 25).

This design looked similar but when I received it I was really disappointed with the very poor quality of not only the strap but also the watch!

The thin layered fake leather strap with questionable stitching looks very cheap and the watch part whitch is linchpined to the strap rattles around. Luckily I was able to use the strap from my old watch which is twice as thick and is proper leather.

Buyer beware, while changing the strap I noticed that one of the holes for the linchpin on the watch part was not cut out properly which took me several attempts to get the pin to stay put when fastening the strap to my wrist.

Finally did it but not sure how long it will last? So beware the watch part could come off of the strap if you are not carefull?

You should be able to buy a better quality watch for around the same price...just saying.

1.0 out of 5 stars No way to set up a watch, 22 Aug 2012
No matter how I tried there was no way that I could achieve the initial set-up. Eventually managed to display the time but nothing I did would go beyond that in order to display day and date. Very disappointing as the watch looks really attractive. Item returned to sender for a refund.
RTR7.