Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 8 December 2002
I was so pleased when i found this was on CD, as my vinyl copy was scratched. A fantastic album, 25 or 6 to 4 is one of my favourite songs so to find that was one of the 3 bonus songs was great. The video of Smithers Jones was really good as well, Bruce doesn't seemed to have aged much and the whole band sounded very good. I recomend this to anyone, it shows that as well as being a great Bass Guitarist with The Jam, Bruce did some decent solo stuff and was unlucky not to have more solo success.
on 13 June 2016
Great music. I had the original LP 30 years. I purchased the Amazon mp3 download as I was not willing to pay the £30 or so for the cd. The download is the extended edition with bonus tracks.
PS. I am going to see FROM THE JAM in Frome in a couple of weeks as Bruce and co still rock playing the music of The Jam.
on 14 October 2003
I remember buying the first three singles, but for some reason not the album, which is a shame as this is a fine Pop album.
Out of respect for Bruce, its unfair to name the very famous band he was in, because on its own merits Touch Sensitive is a fine Solo and people tend to compare to prevous work.
A nice mixture of tracks, with fine instrumentation, especially Bruce's excellent bass playing.
Also a great shame he didn't release more albums, SOS is a very catchy song and a worthy single, I can't stress that after 20 years have passed this really is a refreshing album.
Well worth adding to your collection. enjoy!!
on 2 February 2016
Listening to this album many many years after it was written and released is quite an interesting concept. As a big Jam/weller fan who has followed Weller's solo career I only really caught up with Bruce Foxton's material very recently via Back in the Room which could quite easily be a Jam album in sound and style and I look forward to Smash the clock coming out. This is sort of what I expected it to be really, it's bruce writing some catchy tunes which very much have a flavour of their time, 80's pop with a hint of style council too on some tracks. Well worth a listen for most fans as long as you don't expect it to be a Jam album.. One star docked for cherry red records really, there's a definite start and end to Bruce's 80's releases, covered in the foldout booklet. Bonus tracks cover the singles b sides nicely but why oh why did you not licence the Play the game to win 12" so we could have had it all on the cd, there's plenty of room left and we now have 3 tracks from that period (play this game to win/welcome to the hero/living in a dream world) stuck firmly on 12" only, a real shame but not the first time, cherry red reissue some absolute gems for which I applaud them, I just wish they'd recearch exactly what to include so the public gets what the public wants....sorry, couldn't resist :-)
on 1 December 2011
strictly for jam completists who need/want abs eveything made by the jam men pre=and post break up.

music is highly variable by Foxton with regretably no catchy riffs/chords/lyrics unlike his brief material submitted to weller during his Jam days.

maybe a different producer would have made a better job of his material.
Touches of the Jam and the resonant bass lines. Some good songs on this album, very enjoyable to listen to with plenty of variation in the music and style. Are there going to be any more albums?
on 11 September 2012
When The Jam disbanded, poor old Bruce was cast adrift. Except, not so "poor old Bruce" released some stonking singles and this album, which in respects surpassed some of Weller's solo efforts. I bought this on vinyl at the time, and it's great to have it on CD (and ripped to my iPod Touch(!)) now. Although some of the tracks are stronger than others (notably It Makes Me Wonder, This Is The Way, What I'd Give, Trying To Forget You, and Whatever The Reason), there are no truly duff tracks (OK, The Writing's On The Wall wants to be be a contender). If you haven't heard this album, you might like to do yourself a favour.
on 23 December 2012
i have been after this album on CD for a long time and was delighted to find it, and also to find it is such an excellent album, Very underated in my opinion
on 23 August 2005
He never was gonna live up to the Jam especially with a seriously dodgy album title like Touch Sensitive. Worth getting for the laugh, the songs are quite good but its still Bruce at the end of the day. Gotta love him.
Better than his recent stiff little fingers work