5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Watson at his best!
Published on 25 Nov 2010 by Real Music Fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift
I bought this as a gift for my mum, so I can't comment on it, but she seems to like it.
Published 24 days ago by wightrider

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Watson at his best!, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
Russell Watson has been recording albums and his classical crossover, and other styles of music on occasion, for around ten years now and his success continues to grow and grow as more people become aware of his amazing voice and talent, This Album La Voce is by far his best , his voice has power, emotion,range, and depth, that takes you on an emotional journey,he sounds better than ever! and he is only better than this when live in concert! not many artists these days you can say that about!
The Album has some of the most beautiful tracks you could ever want to listen to, in my opinion he gives a depth to his music only a person with true appreciation for life could do and brings this music to life like no other artist I have ever heard, you can see why he is known as "The Voice" , If you like good music and Know a true singer when you hear one you will love this album ! buy it now! if I could give it Six Stars I would!

5.0 out of 5 stars La Voce, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
All of Russell Watson's work is well worth collecting, he always gives of his best.
This new album 'La Voce' is. in my opinion, the best album he has ever produced.
Organic seems to be his favourite word at the moment - well organic or not this
album is breath-takingly beautiful from begining to end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Huge success for russell Watson., 2 Dec 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
I have been following Russell's career from the beginning. I have seen him many times in concert and he is utterly mesmeric with his beautiful tenor voice, enthusiastic delivery, engaging sense of humour and attractive personality. La Voce definitely delivers all that is promised and his voice sounds even better since his last unfortunate bout of ill-health. Listen particularly for the last track 'Someone to Remember Me.'

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Present I Want for Christmas !!!, 26 Aug 2010
T. chalmers (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
At a cafe with friends this early spring I heard the most gorgeous voice coming out of the intercom singing Panis Angelicus, followed by an Italian aria which I just happen to know and love (I don't know too many), Non ti scordar di me (Do not forget me), I was so deeply mesmerized by the singing my friends had to knock me on my head to get my attention. Of course I had to find out who the artist was immediately. Russell Watson, a name that didn't ring a bell with me. I ran to the nearest record store and bought one of each of "The Voice", "Reprise" and "Encore" and have been playing them since around the clock at home, in the office, in my car, while excercising, you get the idea. Rather than getting tired of listening to them as I normally would after a few weeks, I've found myself even more emotionally attached to his voice, his songs, the feelings I get when listening to them. I just love Russell's personal and unique interpretation of each song, his amazing vocal power, the versatility, and the passion he instills into each song. So much class oozes from his music, I think once you give it a listen, you will be hooked as I am. I've since found out he is known as "The Voice", a top selling classical artist in UK as well as many other parts of the world. If this new album "La Voce" is anything like his albums before, it will give tremendous listening pleasure to people of all ages. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO GET IT. This album is not available yet for pre-order in the States, therefore i am ordering from Amazon UK, a present for myself, the only present I want for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars La Voce - Russell Watson, 10 Dec 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
I have bought all Russell Watson's CDs, but like he has said when interviewed that his voice has definitely got stronger since his illness. I absolutely adore this CD and would recommend people buy it. I would have bought this CD for just one track, which is track 10, which I keep playing as his voice has such resonance. This CD is definitely one of his best. Wonderful. La Voce

5.0 out of 5 stars Old-Scholl CD!, 14 Dec 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
This CD is fantastic! It's Russell Watson going back to his roots. Lots of classical vocals, lots in Italian. Could listen to it over and over. His voice now has a rich depth to it. The kind of music you can get lost in.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Voice Has Changed, 14 Dec 2010
Carolyn Egner (Reynoldsburg, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
I have every album Russell has made and I am a little disappointed in La Voce. Being the first album since his health problems I'm wondering if the surgery has affected his voice some. His voice seems lower and I felt he had to struggle for the high notes e.g. "Be My Love". All in all it is still a good album. I am a big fan and always will be. I wish he was more known in the USA. Is there a chance he will tour over here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifico! Russell is back and better than ever!, 28 Dec 2010
Embedded_Journalist (Port Townsend, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
Russell is back. He survived his life-threatening illness and has come back in top form. He says his voice is stronger than ever, and I agree. I think he has improved in his middle voice by virtue of having his sinus cavities completely open, full, and free of tumor obstructions (he didn't even know he had) for his "voice" to resonate. Russell is richer, fuller and tonally better than ever, and that is saying a lot. I got this album for my father's Xmas gift who is a fantastic tenor himself and a huge Mario Lanza fan. Dad is thrilled with the inclusion of the Lanza selections and his tribute to Mario. Russell you are a treasure, thank God that his will was to let us enjoy your talent for years and years to come. I ordered from Seattle and hope that Russell will add a US tour and put us on the tour list.

5.0 out of 5 stars "La Voce" Russell Watson, 25 Aug 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
Having heard several "tasters" in recent concerts, I know that I am going to love "LA VOCE". Russell's voice now is richer, more powerful and full of emotion. Can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurry up November, 27 Aug 2010
This review is from: La Voce (Audio CD)
I have just come back, home to England, from Russell's concert in Dublin. The tasters from the La Voce CD show he is in better voice than ever and I look forward to the November release and the new concert tour in 2011. It was good to see him looking so well and in good form.

La Voce