4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset
Very satisfied.. have a Nokia Phone.. so stuck to Nokia Headset too... easy to set up.. and use.. very clear to hear.. even with noises around...and other person can hear me clearly too... Very light to use.. have already recommended it to several friends... and of course... excellent to use in the car... and stay legal !!!
Published on 20 Mar. 2011 by Sturmer

2.0 out of 5 stars NEARLY the perfect headset
Pros:I like nearly everything about the headset. Audio Claity is above average, the fact it turns off when in the holster and automatically reconnects is also a very good idea. Battery life is incredible.
Published on 2 July 2011 by ArDee

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset, 20 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 27 Mar. 2011
A. Mepham (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have bought a lot of these headsets, and all seem to have something wrong with them. This one is different, its fantastic, I keep it stuck in the car, and just pull from holder (which is very easy to do) straight into my ear, whilst it is connecting up, (which it does by itself as soon as you remove from-the holder) fits easily into my ear. sound quality is very good, and the standby time is quite a long time, and I use the headset a lot to talk and it does not seem to need recharging all the time. I am very pleased with this bluetooth headset, would recommend. It does say can connect to two phones, but I have not tried that yet.

2.0 out of 5 stars NEARLY the perfect headset, 2 July 2011
This review is from: Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Con: It has an automatic volume adjuster, which in theory is a good idea, HOWEVER after 3-4 rings mine seems to go quieter when I'm in the car. It is difficult to hear the person on the other end of the line, which is in my opinion stupid. Why not just have a volume control on the headset? I'm now tempted to buy a different one as I find it difficult to hold conversations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought Plantronics M55, 18 Mar. 2013
Guys,

i was using BH105 for like 3 yrs and it was still going strong, but i lost it a week back hence was looking purchase another one. i was so happy with the quality and reliability of BH105 i though i wouldnt look elsewhere but upgrade. so naturally my options were 108 & 109, but after a lot of review and the lure of extra earbuds and fancy sockets i decided to get bh217 and i ordered this from totally gadgets, got it delivered promptly.

There were 2 problems

1st the fit of the ear buds, in BH105 the rubber was very soft and kinda deforms into your ears while pushing it in and then expands getting a good grip. but in 217 the rubber wasnt that soft its a bit harder it doesnt deform much rather it takes help from the loop. unfortunately this supposedly soft loop is not soft enough either. it holds on to the inside earlobe but also exerts pressure and lifts the earbud slightly so there is always some gap and outside noise get to your ears easily.

2nd complete disappointment with the audio quality, its quite loud and clear but there was a slow hissing/humming noise, its quite noticable when u are in a quiet place and in a call. which becomes quite irritating after a while.

Also, was having trouble pairing my MBA, it was quite strange and at time MBA throws error that it couldnt connect etc. but had no issues with my ipad or phone.

so, i called totally gadgets and told them the issue, they asked me to send it back and after probably testing it they gave me the refund inclusive of my postage cost :D (good service commendable)

Then i still needed a bluetooth and leaving all my premonitions i started from scratch and after several reviews liked the plantronics M55, looks good, can play music as well (bh 217 cannot), 7 hrs of battery (217 is only 5). will write a review on M55 once i get it, check for my review there.

Another thing that i dont like is the price difference between black and white models (white costing pound 8 more than black while its the same model, which is unfair)

Its very simple. Just stay away from this, there are far better one out there :)

1.0 out of 5 stars hasn't worked since I got it..., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
I've tried multiple ways of getting it to charge, to get to the promised land. However, I've never got past the dreaded red flashing light of doom... REALLY, disappointed. I've had several Nokia headsets before, all of them great.
My only consolation is that the one thought dead after its second journey through a hot wash cycle has come back to life.
So I will stick wuth my zombie headset for the moment ... and bury the new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 July 2011
This is a brilliant little headset and is so easy to use. Whenever your phone rings you simply lift it out of the holder and it automatically turns itself on and connects your call. Because it is only turned on when you are taking a call it means that the charge on it lasts forever. I only tend to charge it every couple of months. I use it for two phones and it operates perfectly. The only downside is that after 3 or 4 rings the volume drops and so it is difficult to hear the person at the other end. I think this is it's automatic volume adjuster, but in my opinion it is set too low for when driving in a car. I solved this problem by attaching a different type of ear connection from an old headset I had (one which goes further into your ear). It is now perfect for me. Overall, I would rate this product highly and it is definitely the best headset I have seen available or used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Headset, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
I think this is headset is wonderful, when you slot it back in the holder it disconnects from the phone so no more ringing the last number by accident.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset - Ice (Silver), 6 Aug. 2011
This product is a waste of money do not buy. I have bought this as I'm away from home during the day, as I work on a farm baleing this time a year. the headset is very quiet and can not hear my wife in my tractor even if it is quiet inside the cab. If the headset had go a volume button on it this would help. I had a sony headset before for the same price, with volume and this was alot better. I will have to buy another one with volume. So I would choose a different headset from this if you want to hear the caller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and good design, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Little, soft, comfortable and affordable. Is not very good in sound quality, but it's worth every penny. It also comes with two clips, one for the car and the other for shirts, that are very handy because they keep the device asleep and when you pull them out they automatically connects.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant concept and very comfortable in the ear, 2 May 2013
G. M. Garmston (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nokia BH-217 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
battery life on this bluetooth is brilliant and comes with 'in ear ' and ' hook around ' fitting, it also has a stick on cup holder ( for use in car ) that allows driver to dock earpiece whilst driving which also switches device into a sleep mode.