on 8 June 2013
Very well designed coat, looks good and amazingly practical. Take care with your sizing I am uk 14 and the XL is the right fit for me, so they come up a bit smaller than you expect. Overall would recommend this product very good price good quick delivery but it does come from Germany so be careful to get the right size so you don't have to return.
on 13 December 2013
the coat was great when it first arrived. the colour is gourgous and I had lots of compliments. THE ZIP BROKE WITHIN 3 MONTHS of owning this jacket - very disappointed.
on 15 January 2015
good soft shell jacket with all layers waterproof and windproof
on 9 November 2013
rubbish rubbish rubbish. zip broken after one week. made me upset and threw to rubbish.never ever just looking good on the picture.