Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

I bought Nero Burn Express for my girlfriend after she complained about the lack of a simple tool for burning backups to DVD/CD. This suite from Nero fits the bill perfectly - it has a good pedigree being built around the Nero "burning engine" but with clear, straightforward functionality and no frills. Its only party trick that I can see so far, is that it can encrypt and password discs that you are burning.

This is a straightforward, basic product with a good user interface, but, by design, it may not be feature rich enough for the more sophisticated user (for who it is not designed anyway). We are very pleased with Burn Express and it works faultlessly. If I had a slight gripe it is that for a basic product, Burn Express is quite expensive, and, costs only marginally less than the full Nero Multimedia Suite but then you know that when you buy it!

In summary, Burning Express delivers exactly what it says it will, it's very easy to use and effective. Recommended.
on 1 February 2013
I had the free Nero download and it was so good that I decided to purchase this one. It is superb and very easy to operate, producing excellent results. There was one reviewer, very negative about it, who complained that it did not work with Windows XP . This is absolute rubbish - the man had an earlier version of Windows XP (2) and all he had to do was to download from Microsoft (free) XP's Pack 3, for which Nero Burn Express is designed. Silly man!
on 24 March 2014
Had to buy this because my previous copy would not work on Windows 8.1. I found it very different at first and could not find some of the functions I used previously but I am now beginning to get used to it. These days it seems that companies upgading a programme is not always the best for their customers. I still prefer the old version
on 1 August 2013
I have used Nero as a copying tool in the past and found it good. So I was inclined to invest in this product again. Many computer programmes I find are too complicated or include things I will never use. This copy tool is easy to use, efficient, reasonably quick and meets my needs well. Very happy with this inexpensive yet adequate product. I would recommend it.
on 6 April 2013
burns cds fine and quite easy to understand and work but doesn't do tracklisting and covers etc. I was using Roxio before this which cost round about the same and did everything
on 21 January 2014
I know this software of old having used it before.
It is more secure and better to use than so many other programmes.
The quality is in the out put!
Intuitive to use
on 31 December 2015
My old Nero Express software would not work with Windows 10 so I thought I would give this a try as it is certainly cheap. Works a treat so I am very happy with this. 10 out of 10.
on 13 February 2014
I have recently changed my PC/Laptop from XP to Windows 7 & my previous Nero burner did not work on Windows 7 hence I purchased this Windows 7 version which works well.
on 14 April 2014
does what it says on the box not full of fancy rubbish that i dont need or want this product is just what i required.
on 21 November 2013
The product is fine and works well and I had no issues with this at all. I would recommend that product.