5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity rather than sophistication
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by Paul Madge

3.0 out of 5 stars not too impressed
burns cds fine and quite easy to understand and work but doesn't do tracklisting and covers etc. I was using Roxio before this which cost round about the same and did everything
Published 16 months ago by chris andrew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity rather than sophistication, 30 Jun 2012
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
I bought Nero Burn Express for my girlfriend after she complained about the lack of a simple tool for burning backups to DVD/CD. This suite from Nero fits the bill perfectly - it has a good pedigree being built around the Nero "burning engine" but with clear, straightforward functionality and no frills. Its only party trick that I can see so far, is that it can encrypt and password discs that you are burning.

This is a straightforward, basic product with a good user interface, but, by design, it may not be feature rich enough for the more sophisticated user (for who it is not designed anyway). We are very pleased with Burn Express and it works faultlessly. If I had a slight gripe it is that for a basic product, Burn Express is quite expensive, and, costs only marginally less than the full Nero Multimedia Suite but then you know that when you buy it!

In summary, Burning Express delivers exactly what it says it will, it's very easy to use and effective. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nero Burn Express, 1 Feb 2013
Claude Kauffmann "Claude K." (Guildford, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
I had the free Nero download and it was so good that I decided to purchase this one. It is superb and very easy to operate, producing excellent results. There was one reviewer, very negative about it, who complained that it did not work with Windows XP . This is absolute rubbish - the man had an earlier version of Windows XP (2) and all he had to do was to download from Microsoft (free) XP's Pack 3, for which Nero Burn Express is designed. Silly man!

3.0 out of 5 stars not too impressed, 6 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars NERO burn express, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
Bought this thinking it would burn dvd's, I had to pay upgrade to full version, which I could have got cheaper in the first place.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
Had to buy this because my previous copy would not work on Windows 8.1. I found it very different at first and could not find some of the functions I used previously but I am now beginning to get used to it. These days it seems that companies upgading a programme is not always the best for their customers. I still prefer the old version

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special for the price, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
Having been a satisfied user of Nero products over many years, I recently upgraded my PC and found that the previous version of Nero 6 was not compatible with Windows 7, so decided to purchase an up to date version. I didn't feel I wanted all the extras in some of the multimedia/platinum at the prices being charged, so opted for a basic burning version. I was disappointed to find that there were no additional features to print labels/covers to accompany the production of discs - something I consider a justifiable component of burning a CD/DVD - just a basic burning package. You get the options to produce data, music and video discs, but for video it seems you need an additional Nero product - Nero Vision.
Although I'll keep this, I've since investigated free software that appears to have as much, if not more of the functions of this product, such as Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 and for printing exPressit SE3.1.
Overall a disappointment and not really worth the 19.99 price.

4.0 out of 5 stars NERO BURNING SOFTWARE, 15 July 2014
L. J. Crawley (LETCHWORTH, HERTS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
GREAT CD/DVD BURNING SOFTWARE

5.0 out of 5 stars ... thw latter nero but after a few ticks works nicely.. Thank you, 12 July 2014
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
Slightly different programme mode to thw latter nero but after a few ticks works nicely ..Thank you...James

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
Nothing to say it was ok

5.0 out of 5 stars VEAR GOOD, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
NERO IS VEAR GOOD FOR BACKING UP MY COMPUTER ON DVDS THANKYOU.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.TO ANY ONE.ITS GOOD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

NERO Burn Express (PC)
NERO Burn Express (PC) by Nero (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
29.79