5.0 out of 5 stars great service
Great product and good value for money when compared with other similar items on the market. Would definitely buy another and recommend to others
Published 23 months ago by Patricia Muotto

1.0 out of 5 stars One star is one too many - don't waste your money
Published 13 months ago by Maria The

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: New 13.5 Tog DOUBLE Goose Feather & Down Duvet Quilt, 25% DOWN. HIGHER DOWN = MORE LUXURY. By Rejuvopedic©

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the price, 20 Jan 2011
This duvet was delivered quickly even though it was the week before Christmas and was excellent quality. It's really warm and cosy, was pleasantly surprised as was priced low compared to others especially seeing it contains 45 per cent down as opposed to feather and down.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent, 19 Feb 2013
arrived early good quality.very pleased went by other peoples reviews and am so pleased I did.Would reccomend to anyone.would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DUVET., 1 Mar 2014
Everything as described, very warm, rustling a bit annoying, but worth every penny & we are very happy with our purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy....., 8 Mar 2013
Combine this heavy quality duvet with an electric blanket and say goodbye to the cold bed blues! Roll on winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 Mar 2014
I like this duvet. Very warm and light. That's what I wanted. Definitely will buy another when I need it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One star is one too many - don't waste your money, 27 Nov 2013
I was looking for a duvet for the new double bed I had bought for the spare room when I came across this. I read the reviews before I decided, I always do, and as the good ones far outweighed the bad I thought I had found a bargain. How wrong I was. To say this duvet is poor quality is an understatement. It is so thin it looks like it has been ironed flat, despite my best efforts to shake it out and plump it up. The photo makes it look nice and plump, but believe me it isn't. What's worse is that there are areas that are totally devoid of filling. How this could be a 13.5tog is beyond me. I repacked it and emailed the seller stating that it is defective and that I wanted to return it for a full refund. I received an email back saying that only the purchase price would be refunded and also that I would have to cover the cost of sending it back. Well, as this is defective under the distance selling regulations the seller was obliged give me a full refund and also pay for it's return, which I explained in my next email to them. I got an answer totally ignoring the fact that it is defective and basically treating the matter like I had changed my mind. I realised I was getting nowhere so I opened a case under Amazons A-Z guarantee scheme, and have just received a full refund from them . One star is too many, don't waste your money, this duvet is absolute rubbish and the seller thinks the distance selling regulations don't apply to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and cosy, 31 Aug 2013
It is just what I was hoping for. Makes a lovely noise too when you are making the bed. Squares make sure that the down doesnt move to the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb 15 Tog Goose Down Duvet, 29 July 2012
Best duvet ever as I like being warm in the Winter. No smell at all on unpacking (unlike some duvets) and so cozy for the Summer and will be brilliant in the Winter. If you're buying a quilt go for feathers and down every time. The weight is a great pleasure during the Winter as opposed to just down. Love it and sleep well, I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goose Duvet, 14 May 2014
What a great product, it's so very heavy putting it in the duvet cover but not once it's on the bed there's no weight at all. It's great snuggling down in bed again