on 25 March 2013
i was looking for a safe place to keep my sons toothbrush but wanted a cute design. This i have put on the wall by the sink and he can reach it himself to brush and really loves the design.
on 14 December 2013
Fixes to the tiles next to sink well (so far so good), little difficult to open if he shuts it by hand rather than the toothbrush but not a problem. He likes the design and has encouraged him to brush his teeth (well he starts!)
on 14 February 2014
Really cute and super quality! Bought as a gift, she was over the moon. Does exactly as it says, no problems. Suction works well, been up for months and it hasn't fallen down
on 11 January 2014
even it keep falling off from the wall, I like the idea of it. the toothbrush is always protected and it work just good! we don't stick on the wall any more.
on 13 May 2014
This toothbrush holder is great it makes me smile every time I brush my teeth. It was here within 2 day as well very fast delivery