Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.09

on 25 June 2012
I really liked this book, in fact all three of them were quite funny, and I now hope I go to heaven as it really does sound like fun!!!! I downloaded the first one as a freebie and have to say I read it in a couple of hours as I enjoyed it so much, so I downloaded the other two and was equally pleased with them. I look at it this way, if they are free and you like the sound of it, download it, you have nothing to lose.
This is the follow-up to Naomi Kramer's Dead(ish) but is a completely standalone novella.

It's short, reasonably foul-mouthed and quite funny. It does suffer from having no really sympathetic characters, but isn't that part of the human condition, even when they're dead?

I enjoyed it a good deal and I'm hoping there will be more stories from Naomi with this theme.
on 8 February 2012
Loved the book. very funny, easy to put down and pick up again. Was as good as book one which is always a nice surprise!
on 7 December 2013
Superb writer! I really enjoyed these hilarious books!

Remember, if you have a problem don't rate poorly until you've actually bothered your arse to contact the seller and try and resolve the issue first. Also, before buying any product that's worth a lot of money, ask the seller about their returns policy and ALWAYS keep the packaging for at least 1 month as anything can devolpe a fault.
on 26 March 2013
Nice short light book. Good train/travel read. Lots of swearing. Believable characters. Finished with a smile, don't worry about the afterlife!
on 11 January 2014
A surreal look at a ghostly story linking an unwilling guardian angel whos peace of afterlife is not to cool. Loved it all. Kept me laughing.
on 22 September 2013
This is the second in the series and continues on from the first book, if you have read the first one you now need to read this one.
on 7 March 2015
Great read for when you're bored or waiting for a train. Light entertainment with a a twist. Recommend all the books in the series.
on 21 August 2013
Good considering it's a short story. Starts off good but it's a bit rushed toward the end.
Liking the main character of Linda!
on 15 July 2013
Looking for something different and humours, but this not what I expected, so read about 6 pages sorry, deleted after that