on 30 August 2013
Used these to mount a selection of photos I was displaying at a wedding fayre. Good quality and enhanced my photos
on 24 July 2014
These are really nice quality mounts, they delivered quickly too.
on 16 June 2015
I have never gone to the effort to leave a review on an product before but I was so impressed with the quality, speed of delivery and thoughtful extras that I felt I had to this time! Absolutely loved them, very impressed and great value.
on 11 November 2014
Ordered only yesterday lunchtime and they were delivered this morning. Quality is great and they came well packaged. Only comment is that antique white is cream really...but they still work for me so I'm really pleased!
on 3 March 2015
Good quality for the price. Exactly what I needed to frame fabric samples.
on 25 February 2015