on 13 December 2012
I chose the Garmin Charging /Data clip because my other one for my Garmin 110 had been dropped and broken, so was very pleased that I could get one from Amazon and arrived so quickly, I am very impressed.
on 15 August 2012
It works, it's an original Garmin cable, in the box, can't complain.

It came in good time. The price was good.
on 6 March 2015
These work fine. Until they don't. I've had to buy 2 replacements over a couple of years which is a bit disappointing - there are no moving parts so I can't understand why they fail. Not the best design, in my opinion.
on 3 December 2013
Old one broke at the hinge so this is a replacement only one year old.......so I was very surprised that it did not last longer.
on 19 May 2014
Lost the charger that came with my 110 Forerunner, I do find the chargers fiddly but they do the job
on 20 February 2014
...does the job, but it is very expensive considering it is just a glorified USB cable - not sure I would replace a broken clip next time. A cheap bulldog clip from your hardware store does the trick of holding the cable to the watch, which was my solution until the replacement arrived.
on 9 December 2015
My original clip failed at the spring end of the clip after 2 years
Good genuine replacement which works fine with my S1 golf watch (which I love and use for every round of golf)
However may use a cheap bulldog clip if this one fails (as noted by another reviewer)
on 1 February 2014
Although I love my Garmin the weak link is the charger particularly the pins that go into the watch. The springs went on mine and I really needed a new one ASAP as I couldn't continue with my training plan. I got exactly what I needed promptly and at a good price
on 11 September 2015
As my original broke at the clip, this replacement does as it says on the tin. Does the job as it should, no better or worse! ....a replacement!
Pity it broke in the first place. Fast and kept up to date with the seller, no probs and 5 star service.
on 20 March 2014
I ordered the S3 golf watch and the Charging/Data clip on the same order. The S3 watch and Charging/Data clip arrived in the same package but were not compatible. I returned the Charging/Date clip and would like it if a compatible clip was posted to me.