4.0 out of 5 stars Check sizing, 18 Jun 2012
Good quality as expected from Berghaus, but sizing is very small. I have a Berghaus jacket size 14 and fits lovely, this fleece gilet size 14 felt more like a size 10. Ended up ordering a Mens size medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC !!!!!, 27 Nov 2011
What an absolutely fantastic body warmer - fantastic fit covers that bit at the bottom of your back where you always get a draft. Good quality and washes and dries like a dream - highly recommend..

5.0 out of 5 stars Addition to 3 in 1 Berghaus purchased previously, 14 April 2011
John E. Groom - See all my reviews
This was bought to complement a 3 in 1 Berghaus system bought recently. It proved to be an excellent choice. 1. It fits in beautifully, as you would expect. 2. The purchase was quick and easy and an excellent price. Need I say more.

5.0 out of 5 stars SATISFIED CUSTOMER, 3 May 2012
M. Fletcher "Mofle" (UK) - See all my reviews
This fleece body keeps me very warm and looks attractive too. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product. Value for money for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !, 26 Mar 2013
This fleece is beautifully made, lovely material and a super fit although I did read another review about the size and ordered a size larger than normal for me.

I would recommend this without hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely feminine shape, 10 Aug 2014
I was unsure whether to order size12 or 14 cos my berghaus coat is 12 but other reviews said sizing was on the small size so I ordered the 14 and glad I did as it fits perfectly and at my time of order that size was half price so how lucky I am to get a cozy top which fits perfectly over a tshirt and cardy so fantastic job for when you are at a summer outdoor party when the evening chill draws in!
I think berghaus allow more room under some coats that come with the IA fleece but their fleece products tend to be more fitted as many people like to wear just over a tshirt as in image but I am glad I had read reviews before my purchase as I wanted room for a cardy and it is still a nice fit over just a tshirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 July 2014
Bought this as a work uniform. Very well made. Lovely inset pockets. Has a nice fiited waist. Makes me look slim which is a miracle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 5 Mar 2014
Love this gilet! A bit stiff when it arrived but after washing it softened and seemed to fit better. Very warm and comfortable to wear. Everone should have one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long length to cover your back, 20 Oct 2013
This was far better than i expected. It was warm and really long to cover your back. It wasn't too bulky and could be worn for both casual and smart casual dress. Sizing was good for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars body warmer, 11 Oct 2013
I have bought these body warmer several times now the fit is good and the sizing just right would recommend this product to anyone

Berghaus Women's Spectrum Fleece Vest