5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Published on 10 April 2011 by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars no storm flaps
I have bought several Glissade jackets, but the design has changed and there are no storm flaps now. I sent it back as I walk dogs in all weathers and need the protection of the storm flaps.
Published 19 months ago by christine coleman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 April 2011
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Glissade Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Keeps me warm and dry. stops biting winds and no sweat when warm! Expensive even at half price but good features and hopefully will last some time. Not particulary long, just covers my backside (i'm 5'4"). I take a size 12 in clothing but needed a size 16 in this jacket and also the fleece I purchased separately to wear with it. I do like loose clothing but would definately need to go up at least one size anyway as berghaus do come up on the small side. Overall, i would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hiking jacket, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Glissade Jacket (Sports Apparel)
I have had one of these for 10 years and it has ben everywhere with me, great windproof, waterproof jacket. Accurate sizing even with layers underneath it seems to fit - arms much better fit than other makes. Great length too. Map pocket/internal securty pockiet good too so buying another as back up and fancy new colour

4.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY, 15 Sep 2011
ITEM AS STATED VERY GOOD QUALITY SIZES ARE VERY ACCURITE NO NEED FOR ANY MODS OR EXTRAS TO ENABLE GOOD SEALING.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 9 Mar 2014
This is an excellent jacket for all year wear. I would have given it 5 stars but for the fact that after 18 months of constant wear the straps on the wrists have worn on the edges showing a white edging where they attach to the Velcro.

5.0 out of 5 stars berghaus jacket size 8, 28 Nov 2013
The size 8 is genuinely a size 8. Nice and light to wear. Good size hood with adjusters. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you dry, 16 Nov 2013
I have worn this jacket in lots of downpours and it has really kept me dry. Excellent. I just shake it and the water runs away!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 13 Sep 2013
Have been wearing it a lot. So comfortable and the colour is really good not showing marks. I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and at a discounted price, 3 Aug 2013
I have been looking for this particular coat for about 6 months, and waited until the price dropped to purchase. I am petite and this jacket is fine on the sleeves and length - there is a longer version too.

We walk on the moors in all weathers so need to have something we know will be waterproof, and purchased the fleece ia jacket during a previous price promotion. This one purchase will last a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 July 2013
I did try this on in a shop but was much cheaper on amazon. I am normally a 12-14 and bought a size 12 which has ample room even with a interactive fleece liner inside!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 Jun 2013
My partner has had this for a few weeks now and she is in love!! She loves the colour, the feel the waterproofing, the added bonus is the high collar when zipped up fully it offers a welcome wind break. Well done Berghaus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›