on 21 August 2014
These are stunning cushions...I'm bowled over really. Exceptional quality. The photo doesn't do them justice. Same pattern on both sides....very very nice. It does say not suitable for use on light furniture due to colour transfer but that seems to be the case with richly coloured chenille. I absolutely adore them......Ive been using them on my 'oyster' coloured sofa for over six moths and there are no issues with colour transfer onto the sofa :)
on 15 January 2014
I am thrilled with my Marrakech Cushion Covers from Cache Designs.The customer service,price,quality and delivery I can not be happier with.I would highly recommend and would buy have no problem in buying from this company again.Brilliant!
on 5 February 2015
These are fantastic cushion covers,real quality and even my other halve likes them which is rare,just waiting for the cushions to come now.These cover are well worth the money and i will be shopping with you again.They feel and look luxurious.Very fast dispatch.
on 10 December 2014
These cushions are very good looking and although you don't see it, there is braiding around the sides. They were dispatched quickly and I have no hesitation in giving these cushions five stars.
on 6 January 2015
Thought i was dreaming when i purchased these for that price. Covers looked even better when they arrived. Amazing value. They seem very good quality. Time will tell but for now 5 stars it is. Very happy.
on 9 August 2015
Well I bought two and they made the lounge look so much more classy then the previous cushions that I immediately ordered two more. Mind the material does snag though - this has already happened to me.
review image
on 25 August 2015
Bought these for my mum and she loves them. They look better in person. Sadly they only come out when guests arrive, lol. Apparently they are too nice for us ;)
on 21 September 2013
Very pretty cushion cover that come for a very good price and speedy delivery right to your doorstep. I love the Moroccan style, and the value is great.
on 9 November 2015
Great materials much thicker than I thought they would be very rich colour just hope they wash well and there is red brocade all round the edges.
Lynn C
on 11 March 2015
This is a good quality item. I wrote review before about there being a smell from these cushions and there is, but after hanging out on washing line it disappears. Nice thick material...has had some rough treatment and survived intact!!! Would recommend and will buy more of these as they do look lovely.