on 10 August 2011
Ive been waiting for this product to be released into the UK for a good while now as I am a regular user and beneficery of the Perfect Pushup.

I have okay abs, class myself and reasonably fit, so I started of at the advanced exercise routine thinking it would be no problem, I soon downgraded to the bottom of the middle set of exercises just above beginner.

Its easy to put together, looks good, is easy to store and the manual and exercise sheets that come with it are excellent.

Most importantly though when you go through the exercises you really do feel the burn on your abs, the clicking mechanism which tells you that you have targetted your abs perfectly is really good, been using it for 2 weeks now and have already noticed a big difference.

Cant wait to see what happens to my abs once Im working in the advanced routines.

If you want abs and have a good diet then this product will work wonders.
on 29 November 2011
... as I have never purchased an item which I have saw advertised on a telemarketing channel before. There was something about this product which I was hooked on and I needed to buy it, so I did. The delivery was quick, it was well packaged, (no damage to the box whatsoever!) As for assembly, once you read the instructions it's pretty straight forward. It looks great, perhaps a tad heavier than the commercial advertises, but that doesn't bother me. It stores really well, especially with the very handy hook which is included so I can hang it in my wardrobe.
As for how the product performs, well I have only been using it for a couple of weeks, and I'm not exaggerating, but it is fantastic, you can "feel the burn" as it were, with every exercise you do. I highly recommend it.
I have also invited my brother and a few friends to use it and they cannot believe how challenging it is, yet extremely rewarding.
on 19 October 2012
This really works! I had previously been using the standard ab cruncher as part of my fitness routine and had regained a reasonable shape reminiscent of my youth! However, I was struggling to lose the love handles and lower paunch. With the leg stirrups I have been able to target the desired areas. Not only has it reduced the love handles but in a month, using every other day, I see definition in all the other abdominal areas and I never really had any definition before.
I have not followed the program recommended. I did try it to begin with but although good was not focusing for my needs. I use the exercises as they demonstrate etc but have developed my own routine.
The only down side I have found is if you use the product without a top on(as per the male model in the instructions), not only will it make the clicking sound but there are some amusing body farts! But a towel on the product bed or wearing a T shirt stops that. Apart from that I cannot fault it for a middle aged man trying to get back in shape, excellent.
on 22 November 2011
Bought this product for my husband who is very pleased with the results he has achieved after using for only a couple of weeks. Delivery was very quick.
on 17 December 2013
They call this the 'perfect' sit up. You have to put a lot of effort in to make it perfect.
Its a good device, but as is the case with sit ups, if you want them to work you have to make the effort yourself.

I was hopping this would take the strain out of preforming a few dozen sit ups a day. It doesn't. It is Tough!, although once you get the hang of it, it does seem to help.

I have a bit of a belly, and I am now on a diet to lose a few inches as I think this device is meant for someone who has already done the losing weight and slimming down a bit first.

My son who is way slimmer than me use's it fine. I struggle because of my belly. I would recommend this device for anyone who wants to tone an already slimmed belly. If your a bit over weight, lose the weight first.
on 31 July 2012
I am out of shape and wanted to start doing an all body workout that included sit ups. The problem was two fold, I have back pain issues that make sit ups really painful and I am 6' 4".

After assembling the Perfect Sit Up, which was a little fiddly but nothing major, the first hurdle was overcome because I fit fine into the leg and head sections perfectly, but anyone any taller would have a problem. Once I got myself into the recommended form with my hips slightly tilted, which the bottom of the back plate helps with a slight lip, I did five sit up in a row without even thinking about it. Normally by two something is hurting, but with the Perfect Sit Up the only part of my body that felt it was my abs, and I could really feel it. I am now quite happily following the beginners workout, which I found on YouTube, with no complaints from my back.

I'm really impressed with the build quality and the comfort level, and although the price was a stumbling block for quite some time, I now see that this piece of equipment is worth every penny when it comes to saving my back from the pain of floor abs exercises.
on 21 May 2012
This machine is great, designed by a US marine its the best one I have seen, and there is a lot of rubbish out there! This machine can help you get a flat tummy, but only if you are disciplined!!
on 17 October 2012
Purchased this after reading all the positive reviews. Unfortunately at 6ft 3in I'm far to tall to use it. I'd suggest that anyone over 6ft would struggle with it. The level one leg blades dont offer much resistance if your reasonably fit. On a positive note the click system is good if you manage to squash into the equipment.
on 3 March 2012
I bought this item after seeing it advertised on tv. It looked very good and having worked in the physical training world for over 40 years and seen fads come and go this item looked . Having assembled it and tried it out found it very uncomfortable on the neck and the back plate kept coming undone from its anchor point which every way i tried to sit up slow fast etc didnt stay in place. Very dissapointed and returned this item as did not work
on 27 October 2012
this product is much more than just a sit up machine, it is part of the family,we take it/him on holidays, he is to be godfather to our twins.