5.0 out of 5 stars Best games ever made
Published on 16 Jan. 2012 by Daniel J. Cronin

1.0 out of 5 stars Copy protection prevents use on Macs without optical drives
Published on 16 Jun. 2012 by Miskatonic

1.0 out of 5 stars Copy protection prevents use on Macs without optical drives, 16 Jun. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto: Triple Pack - GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas (Mac DVD) (DVD-ROM)
The MacBook Air and the Mac mini line (as well as the newest MacBook Pro) do not include a built-in optical drive. The SecuROM copy protection will attempt to detect the game DVD on launch, and unless you are using a directly-attached optical drive (ie. not using Remote Disc) the detection will fail. In my case this renders the games unplayable on my 2011 Mac mini. The hardware requirements for this compilation do not mention a directly-attached optical drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best games ever made, 16 Jan. 2012
Daniel J. Cronin (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These games have been around for a while yet never played them as I am not a gamer person. I have heard that this is the most successful video game franchise ever made and now I agree, since I played these once at a friend's house and now I can use them on my Mac which is great. Absolutely phenomenal, there is so much fun activity, car chases, action and character in these games, so much to do that you will never get bored. You will laugh and reward and cheer yourself up for being the true action hero of the missions you complete. This is the only game I own and probably the only one I will own and ever keep playing, such a great way to blow off steam. For those worried about Mac compatibility, these games work perfectly on Mac Lion which I use, gameplay is absolutely flawless, no compatibility issues will work straight away on this system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money!!!, 27 Dec. 2013
Ms. Sd Ashun - See all my reviews
Works out cheaper than the digital format on the Apple App Store. Three fantastic classic games to keep me occupied for a very long time. Thanks very much!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Rockstar!, 6 Feb. 2013
As a Mac user I am very delighted thatRockstar Games decided to re-release the all time classics of the grand theft series all in one fantastic collector Box! A fantastic item 2 add 2 your collection if you are a mac user and a BIG fan of the series...

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 26 July 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am not much of a gamer myself but i found this game very fun to play on when i'm bored!!! You can do pretty much anything you want and it is so fun!!

A must buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite enjoyable., 31 Dec. 2012
Quite enjoyable. Games for MACs are in short supply so I s'pose 'beggars can't be choosers'! This is quite repetitive and predictable.

Grand Theft Auto: Triple Pack - GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas (Mac DVD)