4.0 out of 5 stars Well made
Mine is Black/Orange and billed as 'Halloween' theme (not purchased from Amazon but paid the same price as listed here). I have purchased slinkies before from pound shops. This one is much better made. Very sturdy and even performs better than the cheap ones I have had in the past. Very pleased with this item. Recommended.

Edited to add: The price I paid was...
Published 19 months ago by In My Honest Opinion

3.0 out of 5 stars plastic slinky
I bought this for my kids as it says " original "and I thought that was the metal one I was looking for, but its not. it is in fact a plastic slinky .
i have to say however that its really strong as my kids are treating it really bad and its still "slinky" . but its not original
Published 18 months ago by silvia ruggiero

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 4 Oct. 2013
In My Honest Opinion (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Original Slinky - Limited Edition 2 Tone Orange/Black (Toy)

Edited to add: The price I paid was £1.99 which was what a previous seller was selling it for. The price has now gone up considerably.

3.0 out of 5 stars plastic slinky, 2 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Slinkies, 23 Dec. 2013
As I bought them for Christmas gifts only one so far has been opened, it was very much appreciated and is in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Sept. 2013
Brought for my three year old. Works exactly how I remember them when I was little. We both have tons of fun!