on 7 October 2013
Always good to have surprises for your children coming Christmas period.
Nice way to keep them busy and do stuff with them too.
on 6 December 2013
This book is terrible - the worst purchase I have ever made via Amazon.
The book is definitely mini - pocket sized not A5 or anything close! There isn't many pages and is not worth the price.
This was so bad I would be embarrassed giving it to anyone, even as a stocking filler the printing is terrible and the whole thing is probably worth around 50p at best.
on 26 November 2013
Ordered this book for my little one, it arrived quickly, a bit small, i thought it will be bigger size but its ok, will add something esle and xmas present done!
on 19 December 2013
Expected A4 sized sticker book, what I received was a very small, poor quality book.
This is absolutely not worth £5.00 it should be 20-50p.
on 7 August 2014
Flimsy and crap all round quality, did ok as a stocking filler for something to open, but kids never touched them or bothered with them
on 23 November 2014
I know it says 'Mini' but it is very mini. Much too small for the little fingers I bought it for