5.0 out of 5 stars Review
I love my watch! due date was 4th Jan, arrived 31st Dec! amazing colour and shape exactly what I was looking for.
Published 15 months ago by mrs Sue Johnston

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but............
This is a beautiful watch but the bracelet is really large, so if you need more than one link removing it means the clasp is in the wrong place.
Published 14 months ago by Siouxie

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Betty Barclay 219 60 100 828 Ladies Collection is a Brown Dial with a Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but............, 3 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky watch, 20 Jan 2013
Well the first watch had to be returned because the straps didn't match one had gold in it the other didn't but a replacement arrived the very next day. If you like big chunky watches you'll love this it's like wearing a bracelet which also tells the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Betty Barclay Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display, 10 Jan 2013
I have bought it as it looked nice on the picture.
When I received it, I was happy as it looked nice. Problem occured when I put it on. It felt very heavy on my wrist and it was big as well. I read that I cannot amend it myself but ask professional to do so, which was bit of dissapointment. Due to the fact that it was really heavy I returned it back for refund. Still looking for my perfect watch...

5.0 out of 5 stars Betty Barclay Watch., 12 Mar 2013
Completely happy with every thing about this purchase. Deliverey was on time. I would purchase other items from this company.

ARRAY(0xb14a8bac)