5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. S. R. Wray

1.0 out of 5 stars pina colada
didn't like it at all a bit chemically tasted wouldn't recommend or buy it again Prefer my own recipe !!!
Published on 11 Feb. 2013 by Annie Rooney

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Funkin Pina Colada Cocktail Mixer 120 g (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
I was lucky enough to win a selection of these Funkin cocktail mixers in a competition, and so far I've only tried the Pina Colada which was gorgeous! I have to disagree with the previous reviewer, as I thought the drink tasted really fresh and authentic and not chemical at all. The rest of my family have tried several of the other varieties and they have all loved them - that's why I'm here on Amazon, looking to buy some more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mix, 4 Feb. 2014
Very nice mix, good taste and easy to store away in the fridge till needed.
Make sure you give it a good shake before pouring and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can really taste the delicious pineapples and coconut cream and it's soooo easy to use, 3 Sept. 2014
This is copa cobana beach in a glass! You can really taste the delicious pineapples and coconut cream and it's soooo easy to use... took me all of about 10 seconds to mix with coconut rum and make a super tasty cocktail... can't wait to see what delicious cocktails funkin bring out next they're always such great quality, just like i get at my fave cocktail bar but at home and at a snip of the price! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funkin, 30 Dec. 2013
Mr. M. G. Potter (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
Always enjoy the Funkin cocktails as they are very good and a lot of our friends have starting buying them as well now

5.0 out of 5 stars ... much hits the spot to remind me of my wonderful holiday - a great drink and as good as ..., 29 Aug. 2014
very much hits the spot to remind me of my wonderful holiday - a great drink and as good as one on the beach!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
WOW wonderful taste that's far too easy to drink sunshine in a glass!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
Excellent product, easy to use and tastes great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2014