5.0 out of 5 stars Yummers!!!
Fantastic things, waay nicer than any i have had in fancy cocktail bars where they charge £10-£15 per glass! Just stick in a shot of white rum, ice and one of these bad boys and your away. Just keep it your wee secret and tell everyone its your own secret recipe ;P
Published on 21 April 2012 by seewaa

3.0 out of 5 stars All natural ingredients, yet tastes a bit harsh
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by Mrs M

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummers!!!, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Funkin Raspberry Mojito Cocktail Mixer 120 g (Pack of 8) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars All natural ingredients, yet tastes a bit harsh, 7 Jan. 2013
I acknowledge that taste is a personal thing, but I have to say I was disappointed with these. I am a big fan of mojitos and love raspberry so thought that they would be right up my street. Unfortunately, I found that they tasted harsh and bit at the back of my throat, and there was far less fruity raspberry than I would have liked. I will be sticking to the purees and adding my own flavourings in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes alright, 27 Jun. 2013
Was great when i bought them at about £6- £7 pounds, tastes good and you can make some nice cocktails with a added bit of rum. Personally we preferred the strawberry daiquiri, which tastes amazing with some fresh strawberry's, some rum, lemonade and blended ice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great just nees variety, 7 Dec. 2011
lovely, recieved as expected however would be nice to order bulk 8 in a variety rather than just the same sort, i can see why it would be great for bar owners, but as gifts you want variety.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool!, 19 Feb. 2013
These little pouches are super handy and great for cocktail making. The flavours are really lovely and fresh. Nothing artificial. The raspberry mojito is an awesome twist on a classic drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
Excellent product, easy to use and tastes great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Jun. 2015
different twist on the original but great