Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 9 October 2013
This doorstop does exactly what it has been sold to do. Our hedgehog has been sat on the kitched floor now for some time and still looks as good as new, he is pushed about on the floor by foot with ease yet is heavy enough to hold the door open. He looks great.

Love it.
on 16 November 2013
Bertie is every bit as pretty as in the pictures. He is a perfect eye-catcher sitting against our white living door. However he needs a bit of help holding the door open (ours is one of the self-closing ones). I stuck a bit of carton under it, but it definitely looks better this way.
on 10 January 2013
I bought this doorstop as a gift for my mother as she loves hedgehogs. It is the best made doorstop I have seen - a very good weight. Many people have admired it and wanted to know where it came from as it shines 'quality'!
on 20 January 2014
Love Bertie Bristles, so cute, great doorstop, loved it so much I've bought another. Could easily buy a whole collection.
on 10 February 2014
Fab door stop, v cute, I also bought Bertie bristles draught excluder too. V well made and looks good in my lounge.
on 25 November 2010
Perfect service, delievered 2 days after purchase. Sooooo cute Hedgehog Door Stop is excellent, being material and not too heavy, doesn't hurt if you should walk into it, unlike solid ones.
on 17 September 2011
So glad I bought this, he sits by the wall BEHIND the door in the lounge to stop the handle marking the wallpaper, and he does a very good job! Everyone comments on him, and I'm sure he'll last many many years. Really am glad I bought him!
on 26 July 2011
This product arrived well packaged.
It looks a lot better than I thought it
Was going to look and very well made.
It looks lovely against my door and the
Comments I have had about it.
I am very pleased with the Hedgehog.
on 9 October 2011
GREAT PRODUCT. BERTIE BRISTLES IS GORGEOUS. GREAT VALUE & QUALITY. DOES THE JOB GREAT.
GOOD SIZE & WEIGHT. I HAVE IT PLACED IN OUR SIDE PORCH TO KEEP THE DOOR OPEN ON BLUSTERY DAYS. LOOKS GREAT.
on 23 January 2015
Lovely little chap! I gave him away for a Christmas present and he now has a loving home.
Really well made and good quality: almost a shame to put him on the floor

See one answered question