5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this product
Published 18 months ago by M Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars I had better expectations!
I really hoped to feel better but unfortunately did not feel any changes, not in my skin, not in my over all feeling. Wasted time and money, that was how I felt.
Published 7 months ago by Kri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this product, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Vitabiotics Wellwoman Plus Tablets 56 Capsules (Personal Care)
I really think this product is good. When I was pregnant I took the pregnacare plus range by the same producer. After pregnancy I wanted to continue taking a vitamin supplement. I am vegetarian, and don't eat fish or meat. Whilst one of the capsules contains fish oil I don't have to taste it but still receive the goodness from the vitamins. I have noticed an improvement to my hair and skin, which I think is partly attributed to this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for my health, 29 April 2013
This product works, my skin is clearer, I am more awake at work and feel energised. I recommend this product to hard working women who also get folic amount built in.

4.0 out of 5 stars great vitamins, 3 Oct 2013
great vitamins .after taking it in a few weeks you feel more energize but you must take it with your stomach full otherwise you ll throw up easily

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cos it's works!!!!!, 20 Aug 2013
This product does what it states. After two months if using taking it, I can feel the difference as my energy levels are high and my skin is at its best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vitamins, 15 July 2013
I thought I needed to purchase some vitamins for myself and this seems to fit the bill. It makes me feel better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 22 Jun 2013
They are cheaper here than anywhere else I've looked, they made me feel so much better after taking them a few days I bought them again. Now I have them on monthly subscription. Would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 27 April 2013
Quick service, started taking them straight away - within 2 weeks felt a lot more alert and full of energy. Will definately continue taking these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vitamins, 8 April 2013
Great all round vitamin and good value for money. Would recommend. There is not a lot more I can say.

5.0 out of 5 stars wellwoman, 6 Nov 2011
quick delivery. very happy with product and would order again and recommend to a friend. it has all the multivitamins needed plus omega 3 6 and 9 too so not having to buy them seperately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 May 2014
Fantastic price for excellent product. I feel a whole lot better while taking these and would recommend them for fatigue symptoms .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›