TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 18 February 2014
This juicer is just so simple to use, I roll a fresh lime on the worktop for a few moments and then cut it in half…

It gets popped in the juicer (cut side down, which looks as if it is being put in upside down) and the handle brought down to extract every last drop of juice.

I would like to list all the wonderful recipes that I use the juice in.

The truth is, I am rather partial to Margaritas and this creates the perfect lime juice for the best Margaritas around.

I must admit I also use the lime juice in many dishes to give a fresh citrus hit…

A word of caution however, it needs to be washed up after each use, otherwise the acidic lime juice attacks the paint…

Easy to use
Easy To clean
Very effective
Strains out pips
on 3 September 2011
Initially was good and efficient, but snapped after two weeks of use. The metal should be sturdier. Will now have to try other squeezers.
on 29 October 2012
It worked very well and got lots of juice out until it snapped after about a week. For some reason the manufactures thought cast iron was a good money saving idea!
on 11 April 2012
I LOVE this lime squeezer. I bought it after seeing one being used in a cocktail bar despite the varying and negative reviews on Amazon. I can only assume that the people who don't like it are not using it correctly?I have used it to squeeze limes directly into a glass with hardly any waste and there seems to be no juce left in the limes afterwards. I think that the trick is to do it slowly and not use rock hard fruit. A definite thumbs up as I can now make my Comopolitans much more quickly. Cheers!
on 7 May 2013
This is an absolutely fantastic product. It gets the job done in about 5 seconds, and that includes cutting the lime in half! You have to be careful you get the lime in facing straight down or else you get juice everywhere but that's pretty obvious and not at all difficult to do. Great for summer days, you can make a limeade in seconds! 10 out of 10!
on 5 July 2011
I have tried the traditional squeezers & even one of the new electronic ones but this beats them all. It is very quick & simple to use. It is also much easier to clean than other products. The only draw back is that it is only suitable for limes, there are orange & lemon ones as well, which I have yet to buy but I think I will be buying them soon.
on 10 September 2013
Put your lime in microwave for 15/20 seconds , little piercing in advance means you don 't get juice sprayed at you when you halve it to fit in this gadget. It works really well and I have tried many, this is the easiest to use so far.
on 24 July 2012
I am very pleased with my lime squeezer. My husband is a big fan of the Jamie Oliver NY Cheesecake, which calls for 5-6 limes. I only need 3-4 with this! It is truly great and I am buying for a friend for their housewarming!
on 5 April 2014
the product does it job and feels robust but I noticed that the paint was chipped when i went to use it a month or so after i got it. I didn't send back because it was more expensive to send the product back then keep it: So if you buy one be sure to check for chipped paint.

I would love to make business again with this seller but If the seller is reading this they might like to know that I will not be placing any further orders until Amazon reinstates its free super saver delivery to European countries.
on 22 November 2012
I'd defiantly recommend this products to anyone who uses limes on daily bases. Made my life much easier!! It's good quality too.