5.0 out of 5 stars For my American Fiance
Published 10 months ago by Ana

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Shame about it being out of date!
I was more than delighted to have found a place to buy my favourite food memory of my time in Canada.
I was even more surprised at how well it was priced. Just under £10 for 5 boxes of KD.
It arrived quickly and my gleeful self immediately started to make up some of my beloved Mac & Cheese.
However I was to say the least a little disappointed to discover...
Published 16 months ago by Alistair Decent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Shame about it being out of date!, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kraft Macaroni Cheese Smaller Pack 206 g (Pack of 5) (Grocery)
However I was to say the least a little disappointed to discover that a product of food that i had ordered in the middle of October had a best before date on it for September 2013. Now i can understand if i had brought it in say June and it would past its best before date in said September however I do not think it is at all excusable to sell a product past its best before date. Furthermore i actually think it is against several food safety guidelines.
I advice you to check the dates on any of the packages you buy and report it straight away.
I am not normally one to leave bad reviews but i found myself in a position where my glee for Mac & Cheese got turned into a sour taste in my mouth, i hope you in the future avoid such an incident

1.0 out of 5 stars PAST IT'S EXPIRY DATE!, 21 Mar. 2014
This is my second order of the 5 pack of macaroni cheese- the first batch I got were *very* close to; but not past the use by date.
However, I received my second order today which is definitely past it's expiry date.
Really disappointed as they were a gift. I can't give expired foods to anyone!
I contacted amazon - who were great.
However; I'm wary of ordering more incase they too are past their expiry date.
The company obviously have no qualms whatsoever in sending expired food products out- which is disgusting-as another recent reviewer said.
Such a shame since it's so hard to buy in the uk.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my American Fiance, 12 April 2014
I bought this when my other half is feeling homesick and it does the job. Who knew that pasta coated in a suspicious orange powder with milk and a generous portion of your annual butter ration could be soooooo comforting. A few cut up hot dogs or bacon and hes the happiest man in the world. Nothing like homemade mac n cheese but if you want that dont buy it from a box and learn to cook!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little taste of home, 18 Dec. 2013
There isn't much I miss living out of the US but Kraft mac and cheese is one of them. This is the classic box with the classic elbows and the classic cheese dust. Yum yum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like in the USA, 10 Sept. 2013
Tastes just like the USA. Hate when they over charge and wish they'd bring back the ten pack but my kids love it as an occasional break from homemade foods.

5.0 out of 5 stars MMMMMacChees, 10 Jan. 2013
C Farion "CMoz" (UK) - See all my reviews
Was so excited to finally get this over in the UK. It works out a little less expensive if you get it in bulk and it's great to have a large supply of it. If you haven't had it before though you may want to try a box first to see if you like it. I make it with enough milk to make the sauce quite thick, but my boys are split, some like it some don't. I grew up on it so am happy to eat it all myself :) This is a pack that actually one of my kids could eat on their own, so do be aware it isn't a massive portion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 16 Nov. 2011
A lot of people raved about this macaroni so much so i was keen to try it.
But the taste is not unlike the stuff you get in the UK supermarkets.
Its just OK but i wont be buying anymore.Far prefer the macaroni a make myself.
Some asda stores sell it on there shelfs so suggest buying 1 box to try before you fork out on 5 boxes of the stuff.
I still have 4 sat in my cupboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good experience, 4 Jan. 2014
It was everything as expected
However ithe fact that it expires in march (only 3 months) could easily be improved

1.0 out of 5 stars yuk, 28 May 2014
quite sickly, this product is not very tasty and macaroni quite hard even though I cooked it well - sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars kraft macaroni cheese, 26 April 2014
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a journey into the past, had this macaroni as a child and always loved it, the memories came flooding back to childhood days

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›