Price:£12.00+ £4.20 shipping

on 23 September 2013
not a bad product, got an extra 40-50 miles from the tank with this, very accurate as i do the same 90 mile round trip on motor way daily for work so was easy to work out. engine however not really any smoother and no noticeable power gain. Have the diesel version for my wifes honda and was using it on my previous 535d msport and that one is outstanding!! couldnt believe it when i first used it, engine was much smoother infact had the engine idling while i was pouring a double dose in and 1 min later while pouring it in (to 1/4 tank of diesel) the engine note suddenly dropped and became much quieter!
on 26 March 2015
Very prompt delivery, very well packed and a good price. I've been using this now for years and never drive without a bottle in the car. CAUTION! It smells if spilt - do not get on hands / clothes or in boot of car - keep in a strong plastic bag in case of spillage!
on 25 November 2013
Not one for writing reviews, however, this is an exception because it really works. At a decent price as well.

For the record, I drive a 1.7 Ford Puma which I get between 37 - 39 mpg. (38 is what Ford specified.) However, since using this, the most I got was 43.94, with an average between 40 - 43 mpg which to me is a significant difference.

Also, the engine feels smoother, tighter and less jumpy in the colder moments.

Since I've run out of this additive, my mpg has dropped back again hence why I've ordered more!

The 500ml bottle lasted me approximately three months which is well worth the money spent.
on 9 May 2014
I have used this before in my car. As it is an older car I feel that it helps the engine to run better.
The price was cheaper than buying it elsewhere ,and it arrived earlier than expected.
on 6 May 2016
It seems to provide smoother running (at idle) when using budget fuel. As to any claims of cleaning injectors, this really cannot be verified unless the injectors are removed and inspected. If it works as well as their Diesel version, on this aspect we'll have to give Millers the benefit of the doubt.
A thumbs up!
on 17 January 2016
Love this product. used the diesel version on a 2006 mk2 skoda Octavia . now used this three times on my Brand new Smart cars and it's fantastic. The misses swears by it.
review image
on 2 June 2016
Been using this on and off for a couple of years and found a good noticeable difference to smoothness, power and economy in my motorcycle.
on 7 April 2016
It really does work. Smoother engine and better MPG. A good product at a good price with excellent customer service. Will buy again.
on 30 September 2015
Definitely showed improvement in performance and petrol consumption if only minor. Will definitely continue use.
on 7 December 2015
Great Product, quick dilevery. Helps me make those most of cheaper fuels. Engine seems to run smother now.