on 15 May 2011
I know water is water and you can get it out of your own tap, but I prefer a sparkling water.

My own home grown water from the tap is Norwich water which is absolutely lovely but as stated, I prefer a sparkling water. Having tried nearly all of them, I discovered they were either too fizzy or too salty tasting and nearly always far too expensive.

I first came across Isklar in my local Tesco. It was on offer, so bought a pack of 6 x 460ml and discovered that this water was the one! Then the price went back to normal and they also had no more stock, saying 'it was too expensive for the average consumer'. I have since found that Isklar is the second best seller in the world, so maybe they couldn't get anymore themselves for the price they were prepared to pay. I was then amazed to find that Amazon sold it and the price at the time was £2.60 in Tesco for a pack of 6, but Amazon was selling them for £5.70 for a pack of 24. I immediately bought 4 cases and now the price has jumped again and they have no stock.

Maybe the glacier this water comes from has melted away....I surely hope not! I highly recommend you try Isklar, cos at Amazon's prices you cannot lose.
on 20 March 2012
I have been drinking this sparkling water for almost a year and our family just simply love it!
We have been drinking other brand of sparkling water for many years, and once we tried this we could not order other brand.
This is not strong fuzz water compare to other brand, but it just right strength.
My wife and I often drink this with whiskey and it is the perfect combination. This does not ruin the flavor and taste of the whiskey.
on 30 July 2012
ISKLAR NORWEGIAN GLACIAL NATURAL SPARKLING MINERAL WATER Is Very Lightly Carbonated So It Actually Tastes A Lot Better Than Most Other Brands Of Carbonated Water.

I Love The Shape Of The ISKLAR Bottles.
It's Like Diamonds And/Or Cut Glass Crystals.
Apparently The Bottle Is Supposed To Be Shaped Like Or Represent NORWEGIAN Mountains Where The NATURAL SPARKLING MINERAL WATER Comes From - Read Other Reviews).
I Just Think That Whoever Did The Marketing, Did Their Homework And Research Well.

Can You Have GLACIAL NATURAL SPARKLING MINERAL WATER?
Doesn't Natural Mineral Water Mean 'Still' Water?

My One Criticism Is That When Empty, The Bottles Don't Easily Squash Down By Hand, For Better Recycling.

My One Concern Is That I've Got A Feeling That ISKLAR Is Not So Popular In The Uk Or They Have Got Financial And/Or Marketing Problems As There Don't Seen To Be Many Shops Around That Sell ISKLAR.

Thank Goodness For Amazon.
AMAZON - NOT JUST FOR BOOKS.........

Thank You!
on 7 April 2013
I ordered this in view of the excellent reviews on Amazon. The taste is great and is very refreshing. I would have given 5 stars but I would have preferred more "fizz" as the sparkling aspect is somewhat low key.
on 22 February 2013
This bottled water is far superior to any other bottled water I have tasted. It is extremely refreshing and very smooth tasting. I will purchase this water from now onwards as my regular brand. Highly recommended.
on 29 March 2013
I'm one of this people that can't stand tap water and I find British bottled water not very satisfying. Isklar is one of my favorite barnds, truly refreshing. Was delivered on time as well.
on 22 March 2013
Tried other mineral water but this was different, I just wanted to drink more. It was very refreshing and very handy once you have had a good workout in the gym. Highly recommended.
on 18 April 2014
I hope you will be able to source this product again soon. It is by far the best mineral water on the market!