5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read
This is the first book I've tried by this author but I'll certainly be looking for more. This was a fun read with likable characters--except for the baddies who were suitably nasty--and an entertaining plot. It was fun watching the muddles Liv got herself into and out of.
Published on 29 Dec 2009 by Loves Reading

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I would have to disagree with the other reviewers and say that I did not like the main characters in this book. The plot moved along slowly and it was an effort to read to the end.
Published on 11 Jan 2010 by anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, 29 Dec 2009
Loves Reading - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quick read, 14 Aug 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the wittiness and quick pace of the book. I would recommend it for anyone who wants something light hearted to read on their travels or at the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracked Me Up!, 29 April 2009
David Lane - See all my reviews
Contains some of the funniest scenes I have read in years and, boy oh boy, doesn't the whole thing gallop along. I was in tears of laughter over the "flaming lamborghini". A delicious read that is hard to put down and feels like it should be made into a movie. My starring suggestions are:

Luke Wylie = Zac Efron
Liv Andersen = Ellen Page
Jed Marshall = Emile Hirsch
Max Feshwari = Bob Hoskins

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart casual, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Smart Casual (Little Black Dress) (Kindle Edition)
A real fun read characters were great and it flowed well will look out for more books by this author

5.0 out of 5 stars andrea kemp, london, england, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Smart Casual (Little Black Dress) (Kindle Edition)
The funniest thing since Bridget Jones's diaries! Sadly the author doesn't write fast enough - can't wait for the next book, when is it due? I can imagine a hit film with Danny De Vito, if he can manage the accent for Max, or perhaps Bob Hoskins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read!, 15 Mar 2011
I have just finished reading 'Smart Casual' and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it. It made me laugh out loud and it was so lovely to read something that had a fast pace - I am easily bored and often dump books that can't keep up with my overly short and rubbish attention span but this was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 16 Sep 2010
I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more of Niamh Shaws work.Unlike another reviewer here I thought the story moved along at a good rate and felt that the interaction between the characters was very funny.. the story about the peanut was hilarious!.

I liked the main Character Olivia who deffinately doesn't fit the scatty twenty something year old bridget Jones pidgeon hole. I thought the interactions with her and her collegues, Jed, Chanelle and Nigel were quick witted and fast paced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Sep 2009
Claire Fields (London, England) - See all my reviews
I laughed and laughed. Seriously funny and I finished it in a couple of days. I was glued to it simply because this is a chic-book with intelligence. I really didn't want it to end. Are there more books by this author? If so, I'm getting them all!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 Jan 2010

Smart Casual (Little Black Dress)