5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by Mr. K. Seager

3.0 out of 5 stars Great support for newborns
My baby was 9lb10oz at birth and this bath was great. I needed to hold him but the support was good. Now baby has head control he can sit in it without being held upright. At 8 weeks old though, my baby will soon be too long to fit into this bath, so I'll need to buy something else.
Published 8 months ago by Stacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Nov 2011
Mr. K. Seager (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
This baby bath is a bargain, and very functional. We were given a mamas and papas one which is HUGE, and not the most comfortable for newborns. I was having to the hold my baby in the bath in this one, and it was a pain. So I decided to do some research and this bath had great reviews. Ever since, bathing my baby has become much simpler. This bath is much smaller than the other one, and much easier to use. The head area is also cushioned so the baby doesn't have to rest their head on hard plastic. The layout of this bath is great too. My baby is 2 months old and I can let her sit in the bath unaided while I am able to wash her using both hands. It's a very comfy position too. I wish I had bought it sooner! Highly recommended.
Oh and also, as this is smaller, you can fill it up in the bath, then lift it out onto the floor. Now me and my wife can both bathe our baby without having to lean over the bath from one side only. Very useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
All you parents out there: this is the bath to buy for you and your little one! I'm a first time mommy and I have now been using it for 6 months from birth and couldn't have done without it. I was obviously a little anxious about bathing my newborn since all this is new territory and any thing involving water and a baby sounded a little scary. However, with this wonderful bath you can leave your precious one sitting in it and use BOTH your hands to wash her and play without worrying about her hitting her head or slipping. The small cushiony bit behind the head is very welcome and now she is bigger she can move and splash all she wants, we just have a great time. The plug inside it very practical because it allows me to drain the soapy water as I am rinsing my baby with the showerhead without worrying about the tub filling up totally. Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tippitoes bath, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
A really nice funky product. Our daughter loves having a bath in this. It is quite compact and I imagine she will have grown too big for it by 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
It's a very practical design and my 6 month old love's it. Easy to clean and maintain, the tub is of perfect manageable size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
Can't imagine a better baby bath, confident to bath our newborn on my own straight home from hospital he is in such a secure and propped up position in this bath.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bath for first time nervous parent!, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
I was really nervous about bathtime with my newborn but this bath is great. The seat means it's easy to keep hold of your baby and reduces the risk if him slipping into the water. It's given me confidence at bathtime so we can both enjoy it. Only downside is that it is quite small so I don't think it will be too much longer before he needs a bigger bath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathing with confidence., 5 May 2013
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
very pleased with my purchase. I feel confident bathing my little boy using this bath. It is not too big or small..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
This bath is great it has a support for you little one to sit in securely so leaves you handsfree to wash them etc. it has a foam headrest and is just the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
we were going to get the mamas & papas bath but it is way too big to fit in our bath or to fill up and then move somewhere else. This one is the perfect size and great quality for a bargain price. very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant baby bath, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green (Baby Product)
Bought this on a recommendation, this is without a doubt the best baby product i have bought so far. Makes bathing my son so much easier as your hands are free. The size is also much better and you can actually carry this when it is full of water, unlike traditional baby baths.

ARRAY(0xb47d55c4)