on 21 December 2011
We liked this game but unless you are up on American culture, where most of the questions lean, this can be more of a guessing game as being British some of the thing we had no idea what they were.

I do wish that it had mentioned that the questions are mostly geared towards America in the write up about the game, we would have probably bought a different game. That aside, we did learn a few things from the non american type questions.
on 28 January 2013
The principal of the game is good, and my 10 year old neice loved it. However, some of the questions are very americanised, to the point where we had to shelve some of the questions (questions about the ages of actors we'd never heard of because the shows don't air in the UK; baseball league questions etc). The makers of the game should make a UK version, then it would be fantastic!
on 28 February 2014
I bought this game to use in a primary school with children having extra help with reading. The idea of ranking things by size, weight, speed etc is good and I enjoy using it with the children, but the plastic holders and buttons are unnecessary, so we just use the cards. As a one-to-one game a third of the cards don't work as they involve ranking the players.
on 9 December 2012
This is great fun. It was greatly appreciated by my 14 year old grandaughter but the 12 year olds got a bit fed up. I am sure they will appreciate it more in a couple of years. Fast delivery. Thank you.
on 29 December 2011
this game is un. we have been looking for new game after articulte, and this one has hit the spot. will be buying the adult version too. can be played by adults also by changing the rules so the person who sorts their answer first says DONE and if they get it correct they move on the board. love it.perfect for kids. my 6 year old is able to play it.
on 5 January 2013
i was a little scepticle to get this for my 10yr old son but we havent stopped playing it.... very knowledgable and certainly never too old to learn new things.. Brill fun game
on 21 April 2014
Easy game to play. All the family can join in and under 8's really understand the questions. It also has the advantage of not going on for too long.
on 16 January 2014
Great game. Bought for Christmas. Kids have played this over and over again, even popular with adults. Love this game.
on 27 July 2014
excellent goods and delivery thank you
on 28 October 2015